Verizon T-Mobile Service

Thread: Verizon T-Mobile Service

althethird is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Liked
    1 times

Verizon T-Mobile Service

Got a Storm 2 and received a replacement because of a defective screen. Now my phone receives less bars and no service in more places than my Storm 1 does on side-by-side comparison. First time using Verizon and wonder if this is normal or if I have another defective phone. If this is normal, then I'm switching back to T-Mobile because same plan is much cheaper. Has anyone been able to have there S1 switch between 3G and EDGE if unlocked and using both Verizon and SIM card.
    Last edited by althethird; 11-08-2009 at 12:25 PM.

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by althethird View Post
    Got a Storm 2 and received a replacement because of a defective screen. Now my phone receives less bars and no service in more places than my Storm 1 does side-by-side on Storm 1. First time using Verizon and wonder if this is normal or if I have another defective phone. If this is normal, then I'm switching back to T-Mobile because same plan is much cheaper. Has anyone been able to have there S1 switch between 3G and EDGE if unlocked and using both Verizon and SIM card.
    if you are locked on vzw have you canceled your tmo plan? because you cant be registered for data on 2 networks with one pin.. in other words what you want to be able to do is only possible with voice if that.. you have to be either vzw or tmo not both. If you want to use vzw turn your mobile network options to 1XEV mode, and then dial *22899