What browser are you using on your precious Storm 2? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What browser are you using on your precious Storm 2?

TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    The first time you run 5.0 beta, it just takes forever. It will appear frozen, and after a considerable amount of time (>5 minutes) an error will appear "Unable to load EULA". At this point, exit the program and load it again. This time, it will work. This only needs to be done the first time you run the app.
    Worked for me. Thanks Dave, or should I say Bryan :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Dukins is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Is there anyway to disable touching a link and it automatically opens that site or goes to that page. I like opera because it was fast the few seconds I used it.

I need help here. Also is there a way to tab. For instance, Im trying to put my user and pass in bbos and everytime i put my username in it automatically tries to load without me putting in my password. argh
    Apps: Quicklaunch, BerryWeather, Call blocker, Patternlock, MemoryEye, BBFileScout, QuickPull.
    FAV. Themes: HTC 1.0 95xx - ECruz, Minimal Bold Theme & Brushed Aluminum - RSmiff, BBAmped by Natemz

TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    Is there anyway to disable touching a link and it automatically opens that site or goes to that page. I like opera because it was fast the few seconds I used it.

I need help here. Also is there a way to tab. For instance, Im trying to put my user and pass in bbos and everytime i put my username in it automatically tries to load without me putting in my password. argh
    Try bookmarking it AFTER you load your username/password.

Dukins is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    Try bookmarking it AFTER you load your username/password.
    LOL Bookmark? I cant even get past putting in my username. Everytime I put my username in, I always get an error must be username and password or something was wrong with my password.

This touching a link is for the birds. I wasnt even trying to click a link and go to another page. :aargh4:
    Apps: Quicklaunch, BerryWeather, Call blocker, Patternlock, MemoryEye, BBFileScout, QuickPull.
    FAV. Themes: HTC 1.0 95xx - ECruz, Minimal Bold Theme & Brushed Aluminum - RSmiff, BBAmped by Natemz

drtechy is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    blackberry storm 9630
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Maybe I'm just being dumb here, but can you zoom in on opera on the storm 2? I haven't been able to figure it out all day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12