Some would say BB’s Direct Link is good enough, but this method requires a wire in between. It does not sound that convenient. I have found an easy way to do it:
1. Get a Gmail account.
2. On your Blackberry phone, create a Gmail profile.
3. Authenticate through Google's OAuth 2.0 on your BB
4. Google for a sync tool called EVO Collaborator for Outlook.
5. Download it and install it
6. Configure Gmail account in the "configure profile" and deal with OAuth 2.0 again
7. Items on your Gmail Calendar and Contact will be synced to your Outlook while your BB will alo have it synced too.