So I successfully installed bb10. On to my playbook but there's a few problems so I wouldn't advise people to update it, these are my findings:
1. The screen turns off after about a minute of leaving it alone and to get screen back on you need to slide up from the bezel and slide all over the screen and eventually it comes on.
2. There is no folder support atm so apps are all over the place.
3. media player and browser doesn't load at all.
4. You can only press settings along the top, orientation lock and wifi doesn't load when pressed.
5. Android apps don't load.
6. There isn't much difference there's still the tray sliding up and down.
7. Camera doesn't work says its being used already when I have no other apps running.
8. Iam now downgrading my playbook aha
Hope this helps everyone :)
Ahh I see well it does install just not much stuff possible with it atm still it was cool to see what its like
Yes it is. I will be testing some other ways this weekend and will report back.
Sounds good I will look forward to seeing your results :)