Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 33 to 40 of 40

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Device
    playbook
    OS
    2.01.358
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ice2921 View Post
    Have you rebooted the 64G PlayBook?
    Still no joy - I am still on version 2.0.1 Bundle 358. I just receive a message in desktop software that says "no updates available."



  2. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis region
    Device
    Z10
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by mdozie View Post
    Still no joy - I am still on version 2.0.1 Bundle 358. I just receive a message in desktop software that says "no updates available."
    If I am not mistaken .358 was the last official version before .668. That update (668) was pulled shortly after RIM released it so 358 would be the latest official OS unless you were able to get 668 before it was pulled. We are waiting for another update now. Hopefully it will start something like 2.1.xxx with no zeroes after the first 2. That would be awesome.

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Device
    Blackberry Play
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tersammy View Post
    If I am not mistaken .358 was the last official version before .668. That update (668) was pulled shortly after RIM released it so 358 would be the latest official OS unless you were able to get 668 before it was pulled. We are waiting for another update now. Hopefully it will start something like 2.1.xxx with no zeroes after the first 2. That would be awesome.
    I updated my 16gb to the developer beta and rolled it back and at first it gave me .358 then about a week later it gave me the .668 update...I think it's serial or PIN specific from what I have read in this and other forums..It's still being pushed to certain PB's..



  4. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Egypt
    PIN
    283CADCC
    Device
    9900/9790/PB
    OS
    7.1
    Carrier
    vodafone
    Posts
    6
    Hey guys can anyone help me in how to downgrade to .358 my pb ve been upgraded to .668 and I remmember I was more comfortable with .358 specially regarding the mailbox. Thx.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Device
    Blackberry Play
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by engmessam View Post
    Hey guys can anyone help me in how to downgrade to .358 my pb ve been upgraded to .668 and I remmember I was more comfortable with .358 specially regarding the mailbox. Thx.
    Turn the playbook off..and then open up the desktop manager..Then plug the usb plug in and click update..You should be able to roll it back then to the 358..In about a week..an update will reappear saying an update is available..Just close and ignore it...Hope that helps..
    Last edited by surge; 09-28-2012 at 05:18 PM.



  6. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    PIN
    2B032889
    Device
    Blackberry Q10
    OS
    10.1.0.238
    Posts
    3
    Been stuck on version 2.0.1.358 and can't get any other updates, even when I manually check for them. Is there any way forward for me?

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pasadena, Texas, Uni
    PIN
    21F7928A
    Device
    PB / Curve8520
    OS
    OS2.1 / os5
    Carrier
    ATT WIRELESS
    Posts
    54
    Im guessing u have to wait for bb servers to roll out the updates in ur region. I was on edge waiting for the update. I literally see how all uk got the update then canada..then an hor later i got notification.. And im in usa ( houston, tx ) thats just my guess... But i feel you...it was hard to sit and wqit while everyone else got theres.

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pasadena, Texas, Uni
    PIN
    21F7928A
    Device
    PB / Curve8520
    OS
    OS2.1 / os5
    Carrier
    ATT WIRELESS
    Posts
    54
    Tje torrent sites may have it uploaded if you use those.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Discuss: BlackBerry PlayBook Version 2.0.1.358
    By ice2921 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OS
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. Scrapbook For PlayBook Updated To Version 2.0
    By ice2921 in forum PlayBook Games & Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 05:45 AM
  3. VEVO For BlackBerry PlayBook Updated To Version 2.2
    By ice2921 in forum PlayBook Games & Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 06:24 AM
  4. Scrapbook For PlayBook Updated to version 1.1.0.5
    By ice2921 in forum PlayBook Games & Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •