Thread: Looking for Blackberry Pearl 3G 9100 OS5.0.0.350

scubaowl is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Blackberry Pearl 9100
    Liked
    0 times

Looking for Blackberry Pearl 3G 9100 OS5.0.0.350

Dear forumers....

I'm looking for this very very old OS for 3G 9100.... I have accidentally wipe my BB and when I try to reinstall newer OS i.e. 6.0 or 5.0.0.604 I get the error msg "This system software is not designed for the connected device [A:0x00000043]" and after that i just get the white screen with "reload software: 507"

The original OS before the accident happen was OS5.0.0.350 and hopefully this will solve my sleepless night...

Thanks in advance...

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1502 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scubaowl View Post
    Dear forumers....

I'm looking for this very very old OS for 3G 9100.... I have accidentally wipe my BB and when I try to reinstall newer OS i.e. 6.0 or 5.0.0.604 I get the error msg "This system software is not designed for the connected device [A:0x00000043]" and after that i just get the white screen with "reload software: 507"

The original OS before the accident happen was OS5.0.0.350 and hopefully this will solve my sleepless night...

Thanks in advance...
    Hello Scubaowl,

You can check out Downloads Center to see if the OS you are looking for, or something similar is there.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

scubaowl is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Blackberry Pearl 9100
    Liked
    0 times
    Yea tried there already. It was one of the first place I went. I have a feeling the OS I had was a pre release wan which appears in most review... And I gotta feeling I'm screwed...