Rogers & Bell Pearl 9100 Pricing Leaks Out

Thread: Rogers & Bell Pearl 9100 Pricing Leaks Out

sunkast Guest

Rogers & Bell Pearl 9100 Pricing Leaks Out

The new Pearl 9100 is looming ever so closely to launching. From all the information that has leaked previously, and this new information from MobileSyrup, Canadian carriers Bell and Rogers will be launching it first. Which honestly, I think makes sense. As you can see from the pics, the outright price to buy a new Pearl 9100 is $449.99. If that is a little much for you, estimates are that you could possibly pick one up for around $49 on a new 3-year contract. On the downside, we haven't heard anything more about possible launch dates. But it sure can't be far off. Chances are, we could get official word during WES next week, along with a ton of other news.

Last edited by sunkast; 04-20-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Hodges is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    4 times

We were told at WES that the Pearl 3G (aka 9100) would be the first of its kind with 3G coverage. Now we have some more exciting news. The Pearl 3G is now available for Pre-Order via Best Buy Canada! All that is required is a $50 deposit and they will hold the device for you. Once The Pearl 3G is released it will be going for a cool $29.99 with a 3 year contract, and $449.99 without a contract. If you currently own a Pearl and absolutely love your device I would recommend getting your hands on this one as it looks promising. Not only is it Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n enabled, but it also come with a beautiful 360x400 pixel light sensing screen. If that's not enough for you, how about the 256MB of Flash Memory with a Micro SD slot capable of holding a 32GB memory card (comes with a 2GB)? Head over to your local Best Buy or visit Best Buy Canada for more details.

greg is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow greg On Twitter Add greg on Facebook
    PIN
    311E271E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    9800 sfi os 6.0.0.249, not!
    Liked
    0 times
    about time... how long ago did we see this device... 6, 7 months ago?

thymaster is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow thymaster On Twitter
    PIN
    30B782F2
    Device
    BB Tour
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I thought Bell's pricing is $329 no contract. I saw the advertising in monthly flyers.