Results 1 to 6 of 6

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198

    RIMs new Blackberry info leaked





    Thanks to sandyscandals for proving us with this information.


    BoyGenious has got a bit of information about RIMs new Blackberries. Three, to be exact. BG believes that the Driftwood and the Magnum could possibly be the same phone just different carriers which I have to agree with.




    BlackBerry Onyx:

    • GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS device
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • Wi-Fi (no UMA support)
    • QWERTY keyboard
    • 480?360 resolution screen
    • Confirmed carriers: AT&T

    BlackBerry Driftwood:

    • GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS device
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • Wi-Fi with UMA
    • QWERTY keyboard

    BlackBerry Magnum:

    • GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS device
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • Wi-Fi (no UMA support)
    • QWERTY keyboard
    • 480?360 resolution screen
    • Confirmed carriers: AT&T



    To read the full Boy Genious report, click here



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post




    Thanks to sandyscandals for proving us with this information.


    BoyGenious has got a bit of information about RIMs new Blackberries. Three, to be exact. BG believes that the Driftwood and the Magnum could possibly be the same phone just different carriers which I have to agree with.




    BlackBerry Onyx:

    • GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS device
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • Wi-Fi (no UMA support)
    • QWERTY keyboard
    • 480?360 resolution screen
    • Confirmed carriers: AT&T

    BlackBerry Driftwood:

    • GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS device
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • Wi-Fi with UMA
    • QWERTY keyboard

    BlackBerry Magnum:

    • GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS device
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • Wi-Fi (no UMA support)
    • QWERTY keyboard
    • 480?360 resolution screen
    • Confirmed carriers: AT&T



    To read the full Boy Genious report, click here
    Nothing all that impressive here to me. Seems like a glorified curve.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Wonder why none say HSDPA?



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Wonder why none say HSDPA?
    That's true makes no sense. The driftwood though looks like it will be for T-Mobile so I can see why they wouldn't have that spec. But the other two for AT&T better have US 3G.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    That's true makes no sense. The driftwood though looks like it will be for T-Mobile so I can see why they wouldn't have that spec. But the other two for AT&T better have US 3G.
    Driftwood? What do they want the phone to fail...hopefully that is not the final name...jeesh



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    PIN
    Ask and I Might Tell
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    .131 + 5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Driftwood? What do they want the phone to fail...hopefully that is not the final name...jeesh
    i can see the complaints now , "what a piece of wood "

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •