Verizon rumored to get new BlackBerry
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Verizon rumored to get new BlackBerry

  1. #1
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times

    Verizon rumored to get new BlackBerry



    Research in Motion releases its 4th qtr earnings today. Along with that RIM is also getting a new Hybrid BlackBerry ready that will feature both touch screen and full QWERTY keypad. Could this be the rumored 9900?

    Rumor has it that top industry sources state the new BlackBerry, which does not have a name as of yet, will be available only on Verizon and should appear in the next few months

    For the full story visit CNBC




  2. #2
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post


    Research in Motion releases its 4th qtr earnings today. Along with that RIM is also getting a new Hybrid BlackBerry ready that will feature both touch screen and full QWERTY keypad. Could this be the rumored 9900?

    Rumor has it that top industry sources state the new BlackBerry, which does not have a name as of yet, will be available only on Verizon and should appear in the next few months

    For the full story visit CNBC
    mmmmmm that would be nice.

  3. #3
    blindman4556's Avatar
    blindman4556 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Posts
    384
    Liked
    1 times
    i kinda figured they would make a phone like that, with the sucess of the storm but also for the people that like the full qwerty BB keyboard....i no i wish they had a phone like that, and now they do

  4. #4
    mule0331's Avatar
    mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey crackman, the RIM roadmap is online, and the phone as of right now is code named "Pluto"

  5. #5
    mule0331's Avatar
    mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Liked
    0 times
    By the way, thanks for the hybrid, it really kicks ass!

  6. #6
    guanuck's Avatar
    guanuck is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    385
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Hey crackman, the RIM roadmap is online, and the phone as of right now is code named "Pluto"
    Where is the road map do u have a link?

  7. #7
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by burridge007 View Post
    Where is the road map do u have a link?
    Here you go.

    http://www.businessinsider.com/2008/...s-next-for-rim

  8. #8
    Sooner33's Avatar
    Sooner33 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    PIN
    Ask and I Might Tell
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    .131 + 5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    180
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    very cool ,

    i would love anothe BB , i allready have the storm for personal , and curve thru work
    BOOMER SOONER

  9. #9
    sandyscandles's Avatar
    sandyscandles is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    PIN
    305D8398
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.75
    Posts
    19
    Liked
    0 times

    Im Addicted

    Thats it thats all there is to it I am an ADDICT I love Blackberrys I have a Storm and a Curve and I want the new Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Sandy
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •