Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 73

  1. #25
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by ordy View Post
    Sorry, can't disclose that.
    lol let me ask that better sorry. Did you find it on another forum or did you get it yourself? if you got it your self thats fine if you got it from another forum we like to credit them dont ever thing I would ask for your source



  2. #26
    ordy's Avatar
    ordy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    30713D1E
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Some .328 hybrid
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    lol let me ask that better sorry. Did you find it on another forum or did you get it yourself? if you got it your self thats fine if you got it from another forum we like to credit them dont ever thing I would ask for your source
    Lol, it's cool man. I got it myself this morning / last night at work.

  3. #27
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by ordy View Post
    Lol, it's cool man. I got it myself this morning / last night at work.
    ok thank you.



  4. #28
    wolvrne1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    where it is warm...
    PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    its a hybrid.. fuel efficient
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    What is B2B ?
    ORIO - B2B is the Business to Business Channel. High profile releases like this they generally receive first.

    JNEPSA - I have gone through everything I have plus spoken to several data consultants and my BB rep, not sure if this is true or not.

  5. #29
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by wolvrne1 View Post
    ORIO - B2B is the Business to Business Channel. High profile releases like this they generally receive first.

    JNEPSA - I have gone through everything I have plus spoken to several data consultants and my BB rep, not sure if this is true or not.
    for now I am going with this is what they are planning, from the agenda title its got to be in the 'plan' but keep in mind vzw also 'planned' to release an os update with in weeks of MR1



  6. #30
    wolvrne1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    where it is warm...
    PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    its a hybrid.. fuel efficient
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    for now I am going with this is what they are planning, from the agenda title its got to be in the 'plan' but keep in mind vzw also 'planned' to release an os update with in weeks of MR1
    true and having worked at verizon since the beginning they have NEVER released a phone ontime.

  7. #31
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by wolvrne1
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    What is B2B ?
    ORIO - B2B is the Business to Business Channel. High profile releases like this they generally receive first.

    JNEPSA - I have gone through everything I have plus spoken to several data consultants and my BB rep, not sure if this is true or not.
    Thanks....

  8. #32
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    on a side note which no one has mentioned I know people were worried about bis 2.8 in sept, well with mr1 coming for the tour, does it make you wonder??

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •