Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 54

  1. #9
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Troubleshoot LMAO. If BBC and another unnamed source can't fix it you think the retards at VZW will be able to.
    There troubleshooting will be downgrading to .75. lol



  2. #10
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    There troubleshooting will be downgrading to .75. lol
    Forget that I am going to straight to .65. .75 was way to effecient.

  3. #11
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Jlevy, have you tried wiping, then going to .75 and then to .148?



  4. #12
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    How come we only have these 3 change logs? Are those the only ones that made it to this point? But really .113 is pretty damn long! 2-3 sheets of enhancements and what not.

  5. #13
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Jlevy, have you tried wiping, then going to .75 and then to .148?
    Yes Mam I have.



  6. #14
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yes Mam I have.
    Ok...this may sound real dumb, but is there a way for you to adjust the volume on the bluetooth headset? Also, do all your 100 storms doing that?

  7. #15
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Ok...this may sound real dumb, but is there a way for you to adjust the volume on the bluetooth headset? Also, do all your 100 storms doing that?
    I have tried adjusting the volume both from the phone and directly with the headset both are a no go. And yes, all my phones have the same issue including a number of other friends phones that I have tried.

  8. #16
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I have tried adjusting the volume both from the phone and directly with the headset both are a no go. And yes, all my phones have the same issue including a number of other friends phones that I have tried.
    I am not saying, I don't believe you...I am just trying to find a solution. I can't believe that vzw, with their testing process, completely missed it?!?!?!? :banghead:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •