BlackBerry PlayBook Stars in the 'BlackBerry Rocks Tour'
In line for the soon to be released BlackBerry PlayBook, RIM is putting on what they call the 'BlackBerry Rocks Tour'. Seems like the tour will take place in several major cities across the US. The screenshot above, via BerryReview, is the image that is acompanying the emails being sent out to VIP's. Below is a list of cities confirmed to be hosting the BlackBerry Rocks Tour:
- April 7th New York City
- April 12th Boston
- April 19th Chicago
- April 21st Toronto
- April 26th Philadelphia
- May 2nd Washington DC
- May 17th Seattle
- May 24th Los Angeles
Here is the details of the invitation:
You’re invited for a Backstage Tour with BlackBerry and Insight on April 7th. Get a front row seat and be one of the first to see BlackBerry’s latest technology including the highly anticipated and sought after BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet! You have the opportunity to hear what industry analysts have to say about the future of tablets and the adoption within business and our day to day lives.
As an invited VIP to our event you have the chance to WIN 1 of 2 BlackBerry PlayBook tablets.
- The latest devices and accessory opportunities
- Supporting your needs for BlackBerry Enterprise Server and T-Support
- Mobilizing your business and save costs using BlackBerry MVS
- How the PlayBook can fit into your game plan and allow you to work smarter and faster
- 1:00 – 1:30 pm Registration and Cocktail reception
- 1:30 – 3:00 pm Take a band tour of the products
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm An Industry Analyst speaks on Tablet PC’s
- 3:30 – 4:00 pm BlackBerry PlayBook keynote presentation
- 4:00 – 4:30 pm Time to play! With the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet
Are you going to be attending the BlackBerry Rocks Tour?