Last edited by jlevy73; 06-25-2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Added new link
do you have mirror site to download? i always get error message when downloading from rapidshare.
shanepark2 thanks a lot. It is downloading now....
need your information sharing....I actually just upgrade to .131 two days ago. Do you see any improvement on .141 ? it's kind of "weird" that the new update is coming so soon between .131 and .141...
ps. I not really happy with .131, in my case the mem leak is worse than .122
any information sharing is highly appreciated.
HERE. The finding will be the same for your 9500, as its the same OS basically. There's a link there to fix the issues with the lock function.
does it mean better for us to stick with .131
upgrade to .141 and fix the bug, end result is better os?
thanks a lot
whats the problem with the lock function i havent seen any yet on my 9500
I'm a bit uncomfortable using crack util (too technical...ha2x), is the only issues on .141 is the lock button I will definitely upgrade from .131 to .141 as I don't really use the lock button (unless I want to clean up the phone) because I experience bad mem leak with .131
thanks to you all for the information sharing.
if you may share what's your opinion on .141 ? do you personally feel it is a "worthy" upgrade from .131 ?
ok sorry for the delay...I just started to play with the .141 so far so good, i have to say that is probably the best one right now, ill try to do a review after 24 hrs of use
Jlevy73 & ealvnv,
thanks for the input. I will upgrade from .131 to .141 today. great input and sharing to you all
thanks to you for imput too, if you need help in the proces you know where we are...
upgrade from .131 to .141 already:
- camera really response very fast. Love it !
- screen tapping during browsing is Surprisingly VERY accurate (during browsing, when you need to tap the menu or you need to fill in information, you don't even need to zoom first, tap, there you go....never miss again or must zoom 2x)
- looks like mem leak is still an issue. start up 8:48 pm with 44.7 mb - 10:57 pm 33 mb
- browsing speed not much different than .131
- keyboard...accurate, just like .131
- it is true there is a bug in "lock issues", i'm fine though, not much using this feature
- accelerometer better than .131 (.122 also better than .131)