ok sorry for the delay...I just started to play with the .141 so far so good, i have to say that is probably the best one right now, ill try to do a review after 24 hrs of use
Jlevy73 & ealvnv,
thanks for the input. I will upgrade from .131 to .141 today. great input and sharing to you all
thanks to you for imput too, if you need help in the proces you know where we are...
upgrade from .131 to .141 already:
- camera really response very fast. Love it !
- screen tapping during browsing is Surprisingly VERY accurate (during browsing, when you need to tap the menu or you need to fill in information, you don't even need to zoom first, tap, there you go....never miss again or must zoom 2x)
- looks like mem leak is still an issue. start up 8:48 pm with 44.7 mb - 10:57 pm 33 mb
- browsing speed not much different than .131
- keyboard...accurate, just like .131
- it is true there is a bug in "lock issues", i'm fine though, not much using this feature
- accelerometer better than .131 (.122 also better than .131)
8 hours after upgrading to .141 suddenly the storm reboot by itself during telp call (just like after the battery pull)...hmm...is this the bug as well??
Tags for this Thread