BBM5 5.0.0.33 .alx & .cod for DESKTOP MGR INSTALL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: BBM5 5.0.0.33 .alx & .cod for DESKTOP MGR INSTALL

  1. #1
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91
    Liked
    5 times

    Exclamation BBM5 5.0.0.33 .alx & .cod for DESKTOP MGR INSTALL

    Does anybody have the .alx & .cod file for the BBM5 5.0.0.33 for Desktop Manager install?

    OTA link is too slow to download and install when i switch between OS...

    Thanks for any help




  2. #2
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    I haven't seen one. Have you tried the OTA again. I'm sure the speed will be better now that the masses have finished downloading. What link were you using.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  3. #3
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    I can't find the thread right now..as I am mobile. But there is a posting that has three alternative ota links..or you can try this one. BBM 5.0.0.33
    Last edited by Natemz; 10-11-2009 at 05:16 PM. Reason: fixed link

  4. #4
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91
    Liked
    5 times
    I need .alx files and .cod files to directly install it from my desktop manager so i can save the required time to download it...

    Can anybody help..?

  5. #5
    sunkast Guest
    Why can't you install it OTA?

  6. #6
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Why can't you install it OTA?
    I could install it OTA but I'd have to wait a couple minutes for the download, the BIS service here in Indonesia is kinda slow and sometimes the download fails, so it'd be nice to be able to install it via the Desktop Mgr...

    I reinstall my device OS quite frequently and I usually wipe my device before I install a new OS.... so everytime after i wipe my device... i'd have to download BBM 5.0.0.33 first before i can restore my backup file....

    Having .alx file for it would eliminate the step to do the download via OTA and I can install BBM 5.0.0.33 the moment i install the new OS for my phone...

  7. #7
    sunkast Guest
    You could install OTA, then use BBSAK to save the BBM COD files. Then use Create-A-JAD to create the ALX file for them.

  8. #8
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91
    Liked
    5 times

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    You could install OTA, then use BBSAK to save the BBM COD files. Then use Create-A-JAD to create the ALX file for them.
    Hey Sunkast... I tried that... using BBSAK to save the BBM 5.0.0.33 COD files.... created the .alx for the files... when I was installing the OS... the ALX appeared as an option to install... but after i installed everything... the BBM didn't appear... I tried doing this twice..... anybody else tried this and got it to work...?

  9. #9
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Arek, make sure and get bb_peer cods, not just blackberry messenger one. .

    They are:
    net_rim_bbgroup_calendar
    net_rim_bbgroup_database
    net_rim_bbgroup_inbox
    net_rim_bbgroup_lists
    net_rim_bbgroup_messaging
    net_rim_bbgroup_photos
    net_rim_bb_qm_api
    net_rim_bb_qm_lib_barcode
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_lib
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_en
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_de
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_es
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_fr
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_it





    Quote Originally Posted by arek28 View Post
    Hey Sunkast... I tried that... using BBSAK to save the BBM 5.0.0.33 COD files.... created the .alx for the files... when I was installing the OS... the ALX appeared as an option to install... but after i installed everything... the BBM didn't appear... I tried doing this twice..... anybody else tried this and got it to work...?
    Posted via BlackBerry device

  10. #10
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Arek, make sure and get bb_peer cods, not just blackberry messenger one. .

    They are:
    net_rim_bbgroup_calendar
    net_rim_bbgroup_database
    net_rim_bbgroup_inbox
    net_rim_bbgroup_lists
    net_rim_bbgroup_messaging
    net_rim_bbgroup_photos
    net_rim_bb_qm_api
    net_rim_bb_qm_lib_barcode
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_lib
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_en
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_de
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_es
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_fr
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_it






    Posted via BlackBerry device
    Thanks for the info Olta... I did this but still without successs...

    I used BBSAK to extract the above .cod files... saved them all in a folder.... created an ALX file using the "create a Jad" app.... and installed it using Apploader.... but the BBM didn't install in my BB... Do you know what might went wrong...?

  11. #11
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Let me look into this as I believe there may be more files. I will check previous bbm5 desktop leak and let you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by arek28 View Post
    Thanks for the info Olta... I did this but still without successs...

    I used BBSAK to extract the above .cod files... saved them all in a folder.... created an ALX file using the "create a Jad" app.... and installed it using Apploader.... but the BBM didn't install in my BB... Do you know what might went wrong...?
    Posted via BlackBerry device

  12. #12
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Let me look into this as I believe there may be more files. I will check previous bbm5 desktop leak and let you know.


    Posted via BlackBerry device
    That'd be awesome if you can find a way to get working .cod & .alx files off the BBM 5.0.0.33.... I tried looking at the BBM 5.0.0.8 and the files aren't similar at all....

  13. #13
    peppe is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    I have the .alx and .cod but file size is too big to attach.

  14. #14
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Try zipping the file and uploading or email.

    Quote Originally Posted by peppe View Post
    I have the .alx and .cod but file size is too big to attach.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

  15. #15
    peppe is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    It's 1.9mb zipped. site wont let me upload that big, maybe lack of post.

    if someone needs the file PM your email and I can email you the files.

  16. #16
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91
    Liked
    5 times

    Thumbs up

    Can someone email it to me please? arek28@gmail.com

    How did you guys manage to extract the COD files? Care to share the knowledge..?

  17. #17
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    9 times
    try this link guys, is for a desktop installation

    BBM 5.0.0.33.zip
    unzip and install via DM
    BlackBerry by Choice!

  18. #18
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    try this link guys, is for a desktop installation

    BBM 5.0.0.33.zip
    unzip and install via DM
    Hey ealvnv, thanks for sharing, can you confirm which OS version is this desktop installation for?

    Have you tried desktop install using these files? How did you extract the files?

    Thanks again mate :hail:

  19. #19
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arek28 View Post
    Hey ealvnv, thanks for sharing, can you confirm which OS version is this desktop installation for?

    Have you tried desktop install using these files? How did you extract the files?

    Thanks again mate :hail:
    The file name says 5.0.0.33. You should be able to extract the files just like any other zip file then load the ALX with DM.

  20. #20
    oodinero is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    78
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    The file name says 5.0.0.33. You should be able to extract the files just like any other zip file then load the ALX with DM.
    can someone provide a step by step process of loading this via dm?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •