Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 22

  1. #9
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Arek, make sure and get bb_peer cods, not just blackberry messenger one. .

    They are:
    net_rim_bbgroup_calendar
    net_rim_bbgroup_database
    net_rim_bbgroup_inbox
    net_rim_bbgroup_lists
    net_rim_bbgroup_messaging
    net_rim_bbgroup_photos
    net_rim_bb_qm_api
    net_rim_bb_qm_lib_barcode
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_lib
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_en
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_de
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_es
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_fr
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_it





    Quote Originally Posted by arek28 View Post
    Hey Sunkast... I tried that... using BBSAK to save the BBM 5.0.0.33 COD files.... created the .alx for the files... when I was installing the OS... the ALX appeared as an option to install... but after i installed everything... the BBM didn't appear... I tried doing this twice..... anybody else tried this and got it to work...?
    Posted via BlackBerry device



  2. #10
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Arek, make sure and get bb_peer cods, not just blackberry messenger one. .

    They are:
    net_rim_bbgroup_calendar
    net_rim_bbgroup_database
    net_rim_bbgroup_inbox
    net_rim_bbgroup_lists
    net_rim_bbgroup_messaging
    net_rim_bbgroup_photos
    net_rim_bb_qm_api
    net_rim_bb_qm_lib_barcode
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_lib
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_en
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_de
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_es
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_fr
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_it






    Posted via BlackBerry device
    Thanks for the info Olta... I did this but still without successs...

    I used BBSAK to extract the above .cod files... saved them all in a folder.... created an ALX file using the "create a Jad" app.... and installed it using Apploader.... but the BBM didn't install in my BB... Do you know what might went wrong...?

  3. #11
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Let me look into this as I believe there may be more files. I will check previous bbm5 desktop leak and let you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by arek28 View Post
    Thanks for the info Olta... I did this but still without successs...

    I used BBSAK to extract the above .cod files... saved them all in a folder.... created an ALX file using the "create a Jad" app.... and installed it using Apploader.... but the BBM didn't install in my BB... Do you know what might went wrong...?
    Posted via BlackBerry device



  4. #12
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Let me look into this as I believe there may be more files. I will check previous bbm5 desktop leak and let you know.


    Posted via BlackBerry device
    That'd be awesome if you can find a way to get working .cod & .alx files off the BBM 5.0.0.33.... I tried looking at the BBM 5.0.0.8 and the files aren't similar at all....

  5. #13
    peppe is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2
    I have the .alx and .cod but file size is too big to attach.



  6. #14
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Try zipping the file and uploading or email.

    Quote Originally Posted by peppe View Post
    I have the .alx and .cod but file size is too big to attach.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

  7. #15
    peppe is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2
    It's 1.9mb zipped. site wont let me upload that big, maybe lack of post.

    if someone needs the file PM your email and I can email you the files.

  8. #16
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91

    Thumbs up

    Can someone email it to me please? arek28@gmail.com

    How did you guys manage to extract the COD files? Care to share the knowledge..?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •