Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 17 to 22 of 22

  1. #17
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR83 View Post
    Hello TM,
    I can't seem to find my SMS messages in the BBM UI, is there a setting I left unticked or something? Thanks in advance and greetings from Indonesia!
    If I'm not mistaken, you will only get that feature if you are running OS 5.0.



  2. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Wirelessly posted

    Sunkast is correct I'm on 4.7 and don't have the feature.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.140
    Posts
    23


    how can i get the blackberry icons next to my name. im searching and searching but no luck!



  4. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    PIN
    CUSHION!
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.983
    Posts
    416
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsAngel81


    how can i get the blackberry icons next to my name. im searching and searching but no luck!
    The way I got mine was to copy & paste it from someone elses.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by BDRAGON View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    The way I got mine was to copy & paste it from someone elses.
    That is exactly what I did as well. I then created a short cut for the BB symbol by working editing my personal dictionary.



  6. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.140
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    That is exactly what I did as well. I then created a short cut for the BB symbol by working editing my personal dictionary.
    can you plz copy it once more and instead of pasting it on the bbm application, create a new email or sms and paste it there.

    By doing that it will show you the code behind the berries.

    thanks in advance!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •