Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 17

Thread: BBOS BBM Group?

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Aw yes this is true! which is sorta good could you see a group with 100+ memebers! ! ! :aargh4:
    lol! Your battery would drain completely just trying to scroll through the list of users within the group. It would be pretty fun though. Party Group! :1244::Eyecrazy::1244::Eyecrazy:



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    bbm groups make my phone laggy
    Yeah, I hear you on that one. I had to turn off the notifications and such for the group settings. It seemed to help a bit. I joined a Viigo group and the chat was going crazy. My phone was vibrating off of the table at work due to the madness.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    bbm groups make my phone laggy

    This must be a Tour thing because it works great on my phone



  4. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage View Post
    Yeah, I hear you on that one. I had to turn off the notifications and such for the group settings. It seemed to help a bit. I joined a Viigo group and the chat was going crazy. My phone was vibrating off of the table at work due to the madness.
    i did the same but even then it would lag me and suck what lil i had left of my battery its a great feature but is a lil quirky

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/l...tml#post139616

    Here you go Justin, i think 14 so far



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/l...tml#post139616

    Here you go Justin, i think 14 so far
    Thanks! I'm trying to get in right now. It keeps coming up with "Joining Failed". I'm sure it's packed full.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage View Post
    Thanks! I'm trying to get in right now. It keeps coming up with "Joining Failed". I'm sure it's packed full.
    there can only be 30 in a group and i am sure its full haha

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    PIN
    21E7D0E9
    Device
    8520
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    1
    21E7D0E9 this my pin or can u hook me up in a group

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •