Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 89 to 96 of 278

  1. #89
    mindy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Torch
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    201
    end this waiting and agony. Its so upsetting. I think RIM is having a bit of fun with us?



  2. #90
    chrys7 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NEW YORK
    PIN
    304f8f45
    Device
    Blackberry Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.109
    Posts
    33
    I guess it safe to say there has been no word yet?

  3. #91
    saso07's Avatar
    saso07 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    end this waiting and agony. Its so upsetting. I think RIM is having a bit of fun with us?
    Yea I think they turned it around to their benefit lol



  4. #92
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by chrys7 View Post
    I guess it safe to say there has been no word yet?
    that is correct...

  5. #93
    Hodges's Avatar
    Hodges is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    450
    I am excited even tho I have been using the leak since it was leaked I am glad to see RIM progress and possibly get one step closer to officially releasing OS 5.0



  6. #94
    BBphreak's Avatar
    BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCEJUDAH View Post

    The guy who wrote this article got his source from Crackberry.....I really hope this information is accurate but I wouldn't call this article any more official than what was posted Monday......

    Hopefully were just waiting on the west coast to get their rear ends out of bed ....this is just being optimistic though.

    I hate to say it but RIM's corporate headquarters is in Waterloo, Ontario - Canada - which is the same time zone as those of us on the east coast so either they are waiting till the west coast gets up and around, screwing with us because of the leaked news, or its not gonna happen.....

  7. #95
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade44 View Post
    The guy who wrote this article got his source from Crackberry.....I really hope this information is accurate but I wouldn't call this article any more official than what was posted Monday......

    Hopefully were just waiting on the west coast to get their rear ends out of bed ....this is just being optimistic though.

    I hate to say it but RIM's corporate headquarters is in Waterloo, Ontario - Canada - which is the same time zone as those of us on the east coast so either they are waiting till the west coast gets up and around, screwing with us because of the leaked news, or its not gonna happen.....
    I hope that it happens, I got my lazy west coast butt up early in the morning just for the new BBM. I thought it would have been released already. keep checking for updates on your handheld device and I sure hope they are not screwing with us.

  8. #96
    TemperamentalMan's Avatar
    TemperamentalMan is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow TemperamentalMan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    I hope that it happens, I got my lazy west coast butt up early in the morning just for the new BBM. I thought it would have been released already. keep checking for updates on your handheld device and I sure hope they are not screwing with us.
    For those of you already running the leaked 5.0.0.8 use DM to check for your updates.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •