Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 62

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    32
    Look another teaser on twitter




  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Paul, that guy's been saying 24 hours for a few days. Don't know how legit that is. I really doubt anyone outside RIM has it.

    On a side note: this update pop up us getting annoying!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philly
    Device
    Storm 2 + 9630
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    wirelessly posted

    paul, that guy's been saying 24 hours for a few days. Don't know how legit that is. I really doubt anyone outside rim has it.

    on a side note: this update pop up us getting annoying! :d

    very



  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.975
    Posts
    324
    Just got the update message on my Storm but the update says it is for 4.0 and 4.1...

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.975
    Posts
    324
    It said my storm does not support that version... lol. Why would it prompt me to update then?



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    347
    Does it seem that only devices which are running leaked OS's are getting this? I am gettting this message, but 5 others that I know that are on official OS's haven't seen this yet.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by glockguy
    Does it seem that only devices which are running leaked OS's are getting this? I am gettting this message, but 5 others that I know that are on official OS's haven't seen this yet.
    IMHO, I think they are the ones that should be getting the update prompt

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    IMHO, I think they are the ones that should be getting the update prompt
    The funny thing is that they are all running bbm 5, on older OS's

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •