Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 62

  1. #17
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by 02bpdz06 View Post
    Just curious as to what kind of bugs you are referring to? Before going to .230 I didnt have any issues with using bbm5.
    the newer builds we have not seen yet have some pretty severe bugs.. I am sure there are not many details as we shuold not know they exist so to speak.



  2. #18
    panamenyo24's Avatar
    panamenyo24 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I dont even know :smh:
    PIN
    Hit me up
    Device
    Javeline 8900
    OS
    v5.0.0.238 (Platform 5.2.0.17)
    Posts
    32
    I am all the way in Panama and I am getting this message. I just ignored it since I recently installed the OS 5.0.190 and was skeptic about installing it and losing all my contacts again.

    Assuming that the update does become available, would I lose my contacts after processing the OTA update?

  3. #19
    paulwright1's Avatar
    paulwright1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    32
    well you should just go ahead and leak it and let us see these so called bugs for ourselves



  4. #20
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by paulwright1
    well you should just go ahead and leak it and let us see these so called bugs for ourselves
    I agree

    Whoever has it, listen please
    There may be bugs you don't know about and so need just a few more testers :lmao:

  5. #21
    panamenyo24's Avatar
    panamenyo24 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    I dont even know :smh:
    PIN
    Hit me up
    Device
    Javeline 8900
    OS
    v5.0.0.238 (Platform 5.2.0.17)
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwright1 View Post
    well you should just go ahead and leak it and let us see these so called bugs for ourselves
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    I agree

    Whoever has it, listen please
    There may be bugs you don't know about and so need just a few more testers :lmao:
    I have no idea if you guys were actually talking to me (Mr. Noob here), but in case you did, and were asking for the link for the OS that I am using, here it is: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    I wish I had that software that would allow me to take screen shots of my bb themes, but this is what my OS version says: v5.0.0.190 (Platform 5.2.0.11)

    Enjoy.:hail:



  6. #22
    paulwright1's Avatar
    paulwright1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    I agree

    Whoever has it, listen please
    There may be bugs you don't know about and so need just a few more testers :lmao:
    well get on it miss screenshot You seem to know where to "find" these things

  7. #23
    paulwright1's Avatar
    paulwright1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by panamenyo24 View Post
    I have no idea if you guys were actually talking to me (Mr. Noob here), but in case you did, and were asking for the link for the OS that I am using, here it is: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    I wish I had that software that would allow me to take screen shots of my bb themes, but this is what my OS version says: v5.0.0.190 (Platform 5.2.0.11)

    Enjoy.:hail:
    thanks for the link but we were actually talking about someone leaking BBM 2.5

  8. #24
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by paulwright1
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    I agree

    Whoever has it, listen please
    There may be bugs you don't know about and so need just a few more testers :lmao:
    well get on it miss screenshot You seem to know where to "find" these things
    I am really lost with this one :17:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •