Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 56

  1. #17
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    0mietech.com

    0mie is also the person who first posted the Storm2 wallpapers and the "Download ANY file size via BlackBerry Browser" method.
    but the pic says he's the vendor...not RIM???




  2. #18
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted (9630)

    Omie is a blackberry genius! He started with theme's and has progressed to full on hacking the blackberry operating system!

    He's the guy who just posted the fix for larger downloads through the native browser.

    Omietech is his "company name" or website name

  3. #19
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9630)

    Omie is a blackberry genius! He started with theme's and has progressed to full on hacking the blackberry operating system!

    He's the guy who just posted the fix for larger downloads through the native browser.

    Omietech is his "company name" or website name
    cool...i'm not questioning the guys genius...just saying if he made this he could have named it BBM6.0....am i missing something?

  4. #20
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted (9630)

    No it's just file name I believe. That where the genius comes in really. Lol I have no idea how he does that :lmao:

  5. #21
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    cats, i know exactly what you mean. i dont know how and he didnt give any details so... we are left to wonder what is what at this point. considering the vendor name... is this actually legit? :dunno:

  6. #22
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    cats, i know exactly what you mean. i dont know how and he didnt give any details so... we are left to wonder what is what at this point. considering the vendor name... is this actually legit? :dunno:
    that's what i was thinking. sorry i'm slow but this is the first time i have heard of the guy...but he could have made a bogus program,named it whatever he wanted to and took a screenie...he could have even put RIM as the vendor too...so who knows,but the screenie is definately not proof in my book.

  7. #23
    RR Theme Designs's Avatar
    RR Theme Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    151
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    vendor OmieTech?
    This is a shop chop job! No way Omie has this!

  8. #24
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by RR Theme Designs View Post
    This is a shop chop job! No way Omie has this!
    still weird...why wouldn't he just chop the version number...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •