Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast
Results 441 to 448 of 457

  1. #441
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    tour
    OS
    4.7.1.040
    Posts
    3
    Hello I'm new in here.
    I really need a help because I've tried some steps and none of those worked.

    I upgraded to bbm 5.0 several days before and I just deleted it from my bb tour today in order to downgrade to bbm 4.7.
    Now I dont have a bbm, I've tried to connect to DM > app loader but didnt find any applications, just found the applications that run on my bb and not found any bbm.

    Then I downloaded OTA from your link (bbm 4.7), installed it successfully, pulled out the battery, but then I dont see any BBM icon! when I go to options > advance > applications > there is a messenger 4.7

    Then what should I do? Where is the bbm icon? I've searched all the folders and still dont find out.

    Please help.
    Thanks before



  2. #442
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by shasho View Post
    Hello I'm new in here.
    I really need a help because I've tried some steps and none of those worked.

    I upgraded to bbm 5.0 several days before and I just deleted it from my bb tour today in order to downgrade to bbm 4.7.
    Now I dont have a bbm, I've tried to connect to DM > app loader but didnt find any applications, just found the applications that run on my bb and not found any bbm.

    Then I downloaded OTA from your link (bbm 4.7), installed it successfully, pulled out the battery, but then I dont see any BBM icon! when I go to options > advance > applications > there is a messenger 4.7

    Then what should I do? Where is the bbm icon? I've searched all the folders and still dont find out.

    Please help.
    Thanks before
    Welcome to shasho

    Have you checked all of your folders? or go to BBkey/ show all to make sure you can see everything.

  3. #443
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    tour
    OS
    4.7.1.040
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    You have the Tour right? Delete BBM 5 from you phone. Options > Advanced > Applications. Highlight BlackBerry Messenger > Press Menu > Delete. Your phone will probably want to reboot. When rebooted go to this link on your phone: http://www.tinyurl.com/tourbbm47. It should install the old version for you.
    Sorry I just saw this post and the download from the site was successful! yeay thank you so much.

    But I wonder where is my backup contact? Before I deleted my bbm 5.0, I backup contacts. I found the file, its .bak, so how can I use it?



  4. #444
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shasho View Post
    Sorry I just saw this post and the download from the site was successful! yeay thank you so much.

    But I wonder where is my backup contact? Before I deleted my bbm 5.0, I backup contacts. I found the file, its .bak, so how can I use it?
    You backed the contacts up using BBM? Or using Desktop Manager? If you backed them up using BBM you won't be able to restore them. You would have had to create a back up with Desktop Manager.

  5. #445
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    tour
    OS
    4.7.1.040
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Welcome to shasho

    Have you checked all of your folders? or go to BBkey/ show all to make sure you can see everything.
    Yes, I've checked it. But after I saw the previous link, I deleted the error one and download from the previous link and it work, the icon show up.

    But I dont know how to use the bakup file contacts.. thank you so much



  6. #446
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by shasho
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Welcome to shasho

    Have you checked all of your folders? or go to BBkey/ show all to make sure you can see everything.
    Yes, I've checked it. But after I saw the previous link, I deleted the error one and download from the previous link and it work, the icon show up.

    But I dont know how to use the bakup file contacts.. thank you so much
    Did you do a back up with your desktop manager on your computer?
    Welcome to

  7. #447
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Hi all, help me with 2 issues,

    1st. in a group if i look at group pictures they all end up staying on my card and downloading, some seem to do it even if I dont look at them, how do i stop them from going to my all picture file?

    2nd everytime i unholster my phone the below screen pops up how do I configure to quit getting this error.. Lost HELP

  8. #448
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Where did everyone go, am i missing a download or something

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •