Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 457

  1. #17
    sammykins is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7
    Pleaaaaaaaaaase help


    I have a bb storm running on OS 4.7 I am trying to get the new bbm

    and when i go thru all the steps it says "no new applications are available for your device"

    or something along those lines

    what should I do??

    thanks



  2. #18
    causey's Avatar
    causey is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OOAK's .425 Hybrid
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by sammykins View Post
    Pleaaaaaaaaaase help


    I have a bb storm running on OS 4.7 I am trying to get the new bbm

    and when i go thru all the steps it says "no new applications are available for your device"

    or something along those lines

    what should I do??

    thanks
    the way i did this was to DL the file, unzip it, then opened DM, Application Loader, and selected Browse. Pointed it to the first .alx file, and it loaded just fine on mine.

  3. #19
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    Hey Sam have you tried via OTA? Give it try, if no dice we'll try the other way..



  4. #20
    sammykins is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by causey View Post
    the way i did this was to DL the file, unzip it, then opened DM, Application Loader, and selected Browse. Pointed it to the first .alx file, and it loaded just fine on mine.


    thats what i have been doing and it isnt working, I keep getting that error message

  5. #21
    sammykins is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    Hey Sam have you tried via OTA? Give it try, if no dice we'll try the other way..


    yeah, i tried that way and its a JAD file not an alx so its not working



  6. #22
    causey's Avatar
    causey is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OOAK's .425 Hybrid
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by sammykins View Post
    yeah, i tried that way and its a JAD file not an alx so its not working
    use your phone to donwload the JAD file, and it should auto install

  7. #23
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sammykins View Post
    yeah, i tried that way and its a JAD file not an alx so its not working
    Quote Originally Posted by causey View Post
    use your phone to donwload the JAD file, and it should auto install
    Ditto. It sounds like you were downloaded the JAD file to your computer and tried installing that with DM. It is not possible to install JAD files from desktop manager. JAD files are mainly for installing Over The Air from your BlackBerry browser.

  8. #24
    sammykins is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7
    that didnt work, i got error message 907 invalid cod file not found

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •