BlackBerry® Protect is a free application designed to keep your information secure if your BlackBerry® smartphone goes missing.
If you’re on an applicable consumer data plan (enterprise plans are not supported at this time), you can download BlackBerry Protect and then log into the website where you can lock, locate or wipe your smartphone from wherever you are.
You can also choose to have your crucial data backed up wirelessly and automatically, as often as you choose (daily, weekly, or monthly).
Manage multiple users with BlackBerry Management Center: BlackBerry Management Center
What's new with BlackBerry Protect version 18.104.22.168;
- Support for backing up additional databases such as Password Keeper and Wi-Fi network profiles.
- Improvements to the backup and restore feature.
- Enhancements to applications deletion protection.
- Ability to stop and resume BlackBerry Protect Service
- Ability to automatically return your device to silent mode after making it play a sound.
- BlackBerry ID enhancements and setup fixes.
- Expansion of supported wireless service providers and BlackBerry device models.
- Support for additional display languages.
Download: BlackBerry Protect via BlackBerry App World
If you're not able to see this update in your BlackBerry device, press Alt+R+S+T (at the same time) to clear BlackBerry App World cache from your device.