One of the best social networking apps for BlackBerry has received an update today. Twitter for BlackBerry has been updated to v.184.108.40.206 which gives few bug fixes.
Below are the change logs provided:
- Fixed error preventing some users from launching app
- Fixed a freezing issue that some users encountered when becoming BBM connected
- Limited valid username characters when signing up for new Twitter account
- Re-enabled Profile Location mapping for latitude/longitude coordinates
- Fix continuous loading bug when encountering certain tweets
I love to tweet! With this new version, I am pretty much sure that Twitter fans will definitely enjoy the improvements that this new version can provide. Head over to the App World, get the latest version and start tweeting!