I haven't been invited
It's pretty cool. It has a few music categories that you can browse through (Featured, Staff Picks, New, Genres, Top, & Recommended) or you can do a search. I did a search for Kid Rock - the search results showed multiple listings which were sorted by Artist, then by Albums, then by Songs. I selected my song which had explicit lyrics and it wouldn't let me listen to it because there is a setting in the options that I had to check off so that I could see songs with explicit lyrics. Once that was set I went back in to the song and added it so that I could listen to it. Before you add a song, you can listen to a 30 second clip to see if that is the song you want. Once added, I was able to create a custom playlist (which you can choose whether you want to share your playlist or not) and add my song to the playlist. I don't have anyone in my contact list to try out the BBM integration so I can't really comment on that part.
Some other features that exist are:
- Song Shuffle - You can put your songs on shuffle instead of listening to them in the order they were added
- Song information - you can view song info such as album cover, artist name, album name, genre, duration, explicit or not, and release date
- Ignore song - this allows you to set a song that is in your list to not play
- Comment on song - self explanatory
- Share song - options to share songs by email, BBM contact, BBM Group and PIN. The message has a link which directs to the BlackBerry Music beta site.
- Options - Shows that my End date for my BlackBerry Music account ends a month from today and you can choose whether you want to stream via WIFI or via WIFI and Mobile Network
That's about all I have really gone through so far. Like I said, it's pretty cool. I don't remember what the price of this service will be once it goes to public, does anyone remember?
I think the price will be monthly, something like $2.99 a month.
I invited tested BBM MUSIC i instaled it; but say ERROR " LA CUENTA NO SE HA PODIDO REGISTRAR. NO SE PUEDE RECUPERAR LA CONFIGURACION DEL SERVICIO" (R500). someone help me please?
The price is actually gonna be $4.99/month. And that error is mad weird. Right now the beta is pretty closed so I'm wondering when they will open it up to more people.