Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 74

Thread: Bbm .52 leaked

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philly
    Device
    Storm 2 + 9630
    Posts
    63
    here ya go...

    this is English only...

    bbm.zip



  2. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Wyman View Post
    I'd install this but I'm not to into having "bbhybrids" as the vendor showing on my device.
    It's working fine Brett....No problems here and I have had it installed since early this morning.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philly
    Device
    Storm 2 + 9630
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    It's working fine Brett....No problems here and I have had it installed since early this morning.

    yup...working lovely... who cares about the vendor? The vendor is really RIM...bbhybrids just renames everything...all good..



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Wyman View Post
    I'd install this but I'm not to into having "bbhybrids" as the vendor showing on my device.
    You can open the jad with notepad and change the vendor to Research In Motion if you want to.....

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philly
    Device
    Storm 2 + 9630
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by polosport View Post
    You can open the jad with notepad and change the vendor to Research In Motion if you want to.....
    I wonder if bbyhybrids knows that



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    30B75E62
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    20
    I'm failing at all the links. Going to try the zipped files but I see it's only CODs, no alx has to be in there?

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philly
    Device
    Storm 2 + 9630
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafixx01 View Post
    I'm failing at all the links. Going to try the zipped files but I see it's only CODs, no alx has to be in there?

    nope...not needed..

    Use bbsak to load all cods... delete previous bbm from app menu first...

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    30B75E62
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleland26 View Post
    nope...not needed..

    Use bbsak to load all cods... delete previous bbm from app menu first...

    Cool! Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •