How To Fix jl_cmder on vista64 Shaffer style
All credit for this goes to Shaffer.
Most peoples problems with jl_cmder and vista 64 bit stem from issues with CHOICE.EXE saying 16bit not supported.
1. Download JL_Cmder Javaloader Utility Non Installer
2. Extract contents
3. Download 32 bit CHOICE version
4. Delete old CHOICE.exe in C:\Program Files(x86)\JL_Cmder
5. Replace CHOICE in C:\Program Files(x86)\JL_Cmder with the new 32 bit version of the file.
6. Right click JL_Cmder.cmd and choose properties
7.Click compatibility tab and check Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
8. Click OK
9. Run JL_Cmder.cmd
Tags for this Thread