Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 84

  1. #25
    link is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    9
    setup without any issues, even better m.nbc.com works again



  2. #26
    Le0_Br4zuC4's Avatar
    Le0_Br4zuC4 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    I got the browser to work but my mms it's not working

  3. #27
    link is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Le0_Br4zuC4 View Post
    I got the browser to work but my mms it's not working
    Same thing happened to me, just resending services books didn't work. What I had to do was delete all MMS services books and then resend em, works fine for me now.



  4. #28
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Le0_Br4zuC4 View Post
    I got the browser to work but my mms it's not working
    Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Same thing happened to me, just resending services books didn't work. What I had to do was delete all MMS services books and then resend em, works fine for me now.
    Try going into the service book options on your phone, delete the MMS entry and resend your service books. This is one of the reasons I am against this trick. It overwrites your MMS and email service books, and then adds a browser from a Chinese carrier.

  5. #29
    Le0_Br4zuC4's Avatar
    Le0_Br4zuC4 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Try going into the service book options on your phone, delete the MMS entry and resend your service books. This is one of the reasons I am against this trick. It overwrites your MMS and email service books, and then adds a browser from a Chinese carrier.
    That's what I had to do! Thanks :1244:



  6. #30
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Easy install.....very good post. Thanks bbprintz and especially thank you omnie!! Be patient with your icons coming back. You may have to do a battery pull or two after registering them with host routing table.

  7. #31
    Batman's Avatar
    Batman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Batman On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Batcave
    Device
    Bold and 8900
    OS
    5.0.0.130 and 4.6.1.231
    Posts
    76
    nice info

  8. #32
    tank244's Avatar
    tank244 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow tank244 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey... :-)
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Boring ol' .714 - at this point just waiting for OS 6
    Posts
    229
    I will try this again --- but --- will this also allow for large email attachments? That would be stellar!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •