Then, when connecting your device you get a popup asking you to enter the password of your device. Enter it and start BBSAK. If it doesnt work try it without entering it and starting BBSAK.
Also a battery pull when connected works sometimes. BBSAK is a great program, it just needs some TLC and it will work like a charm :)
If you still keep having issues let us know and Ill see what else I can do.
I try reinstall BBSAK but it still not work:( I install 2 versions but none was good. Another ideas? Thanks
No one? Sorry for double post...but i want to use my phone:)
We apologize for the delay, and we want you to use your BlackBerry device.
I see you currently own a BlackBerry Bold 9000 smartphone, and the latest available is OS188.8.131.526, which I have provided for you below;
Make sure to remove the vendor.xml file(s), plug in your Bold 9000 device, start BlackBerry Desktop Manager v7.0.0 which is the latest version available.
Keep us posted if you require any further help.
Still not work:( Any ideas? Maybe i do something worng. I can let one of you with team viewer to try smth. Thanks .
Hi Stelistul9, I had a 9000 that was laying around for over a year with a fried battery and would not boot up. I removed the battery and plugged the phone into my computer with Desktop Manager running. It started to tell me that software was required and started to download, then said it appeared no battery was present and to put the battery on and try again. I installed the new battery and it then continued downloading the updated OS. I know this isn't your situations, but, it may work for you if you pull the battery and plug it in while connected to desktop manager. worth a try?
I try this, but still not work:( Any ideas? I can let who wants in my pc with TeamViewer to try to reinstall soft or other ideas you have . Thanks.
am sori mahn...i also own a 9000 but not coming up...just d red light for some minutes den it goes off...i hav dumped d fone some where naw....(=|
Nice job Very simple and easy to follow (y)
tried d solution for blackberry bold 9000, all i get is this error after trying to connect to device (ARM); a connection to the device could not be established, pls need urgent help, wanna know if theres still some solution possible or give up trying, thanks alot, enjoy the good works u doin here
When plugging your BlackBerry into the PC to connect to the app loader, YOU WILL ONLY GET A HALF OF A SECOND to click next. If you are not fast enough, a connection to the device will not establish most of the time, and the boot loop will not be interrupted.
I have problem for the first time since I have been using my blackberry. I only use it as phone and did not subscribe to any network. The phone is no more booting instead it write reload software 513. I have gone through the above step by step approach of fixing it but I dont know the OS version my phone is working with. The phone is bold 9700 101 5.01. can you please help me out?
Thanks for all the info, but mine REFUSES to accept any software! I have tried BBSAK, which after about 40 tries, refuses to see my phone. I have done all the necessary described in this thread....nothing! To me it seems as if my phone was wiped, when I sent it in for "repairs" and was told it would not load software. I refused to accept that it could not be fixed and wanted to load new software, but no matter what I try.... >:/
My observation are as follow:
- BBSAK does not connect to my phone...WTF!
- DT sees my phone for what it is :BB9530 goes through the motions but refuses to load, battery in or out. Screen stays black, just red light.
- I cannot get the Apploader to give me the message :USB: Unknown. I get USB:31051B15, which is the pin of the phone. I've tried pulling the battery, inserting USB and clicking next simultaneously, etc many, many times....
- I have done the command prompt... C:\.....RIM...\No JVM...etc. Nothing
- All I get when trying to force the Apploader is "Cannot load...etc....." Image attachedAttachment 4055
What remains, apart from smashing the unit against a brick wall?!
p.s. I bought the unit in Dubai (reconditioned, I think....) and it worked perfectly for 2 - 3 months. One day I just got the dreaded "error 507 reload software" message and since then no amount of forcing would allow me to reload the OS.... :'(
This means you have not downloaded and installed a device os to your pc. Device os's are downloaded and installed separately from the desktop software. Click the downloads tab at the top and download and install an os to your pc. Or, if you have installed an os, you have the wrong device model os installed or have not deleted the vendors.xml file from your system.
- - - Updated - - -
Some screen shots of what I have and messages I get when trying to load new OS:
1. BBSAK message and screen with phone attached via USB directly (in all instances) to PC
2. RIM directory sans Vendor.XML, as you can see...
3. Application loader Wizard picking up phone ready to load OS
4. Screenshot of OS I have installed on my PC, downloaded from RIM site
5. Screenshot of Application loader with empty directory. Not picking up that I have OS installed on PC. I tried to point the Apploader to the files on my PC, but all I get is "Not compatible with your device"
PLEASE help! What am I doing wrong?
Hello Wynandd, a couple tips that may help you in installing the OS...
1. When you open up the loader.exe, right click on icon and select "Run As Administrator"
2. Sometimes getting BBSAK to recognize a device can be tricky. Try unplugging USB while the program is open and re-plugging it back in. Or try opening the program first and then plug in device. I remember I had issues once with this.
3. Sometimes there are two vendor.xml files that need deleted. See here... http://www.blackberryos.com/blackber...-xml-file.html
Keep us posted if you are able to make progress.