5. *Resend your service books*
On phone: Options > Advanced options > Host Routing Tables > BB Menu Key > Register Now
Over the Web: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Internet Service Support
Pick North America or World Wide @ the top of the page.
Pick your Service Provider from the list on the page.
You may have to call your service provider to set you up if you can not gain access.
6. *Restoring Your Data & Third-party Apps*
So now you have everything except for one thing. You need to put what you backed up back on your device.
A few more simple steps and you'll be ready to use your phone like your used to.
1. Connect your device to your PC again with the USB cable.
2. Open up BBSAK if you don't have it running already.
3. Click on Restore Apps
4. Make sure the folder that was backed up with BBSAK is renamed like the next box says. Click OK.
5. The next box tells you that your device may flash, click OK.
6. Now wait for it to finish. When it is done, the last box will say so along with the message that the device will reboot.
Yay!! Your done!!
Lastly, many members recommend pulling your battery out of the device three times in a row, each time leaving it out for 60 seconds. This can help the device to function better. (quicker, smoother)
You should now be good to go with a new OS installed on your device and all your old settings restored.
Have Fun and see you in the forums.
Please do not copy & paste this guide, (in part or whole), outside of BlackberryOS.com without my permission. Please contact me via Personal Message with any questions.