All In One Guide - How To Upgrade Your Device - with Pictures & Videos - Page 20
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 446

Thread: All In One Guide - How To Upgrade Your Device - with Pictures & Videos

  1. #381
    Donkane is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow Donkane On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    PIN
    28950439
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    9900
    Posts
    6
    Liked
    2 times
    Very explicit and lucid. The only thing preventing me from upgrading is fear!




  2. #382
    tshai is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow tshai On Twitter
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Device
    Storm 9520
    OS
    5.0.0.463
    Posts
    10
    Liked
    1 times
    My problem is this, the BBSAK just doesn't see my device. I've tried so many times to remove the USB to it still doesn't see it. I really want to wipe the phone cos it's got a lot of issues like phenomenal battery drain, bootup that takes forever and oh my favorite, the phone getting hot. So advice would really help

  3. #383
    Youssef's Avatar
    Youssef is offline Forum Moderator Follow Youssef On Twitter Add Youssef on Facebook Add Youssef on Google+ Add Youssef on Linkedin
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Device
    Z10-1
    OS
    10.2.1.3247
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    543
    Liked
    97 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tshai View Post
    My problem is this, the BBSAK just doesn't see my device. I've tried so many times to remove the USB to it still doesn't see it. I really want to wipe the phone cos it's got a lot of issues like phenomenal battery drain, bootup that takes forever and oh my favorite, the phone getting hot. So advice would really help
    After plugging in your BlackBerry,Open Task Manager and end a process called " BBDevMgr.exe "
    Then run BBSAK and all things should work properly and BBSAK should detect your device.


  4. #384
    ferry klintner is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    hi i just tried step 2 backing up my apps with bbsak but the program cant find my device. anyone got any tips how to fix that problem? thank you!!

  5. #385
    arshadyp is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    PIN
    2845194c
    Device
    torch 9810
    OS
    7
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    1 times
    if i upgrade my factory unlock phone ( torch 9810 os 7) with T-mobile firmware ( 7.1) is there any problem ??

  6. #386
    grimreaper's Avatar
    grimreaper is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    T-Dot, ON
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Posts
    1,635
    Liked
    498 times
    Quote Originally Posted by arshadyp View Post
    if i upgrade my factory unlock phone ( torch 9810 os 7) with T-mobile firmware ( 7.1) is there any problem ??
    Hello arshadyp and welcome to

    You can install any carrier's OS as long as it's for your BlackBerry Torch 9810 device, therefore, no problems

    Also, just to let everyone know, it will not affect your device unlocked status, as some users, may think otherwise.

    Thank you.

  7. #387
    arshadyp is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    PIN
    2845194c
    Device
    torch 9810
    OS
    7
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    1 times
    but i just follow the steps and nothing just happens , only i did not wipe my device , the os of the device still the same (7.0) , what is the problem ? what should i do now???

  8. #388
    arshadyp is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    PIN
    2845194c
    Device
    torch 9810
    OS
    7
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    1 times
    i've downloaded this file : t mobile 7.1.0.284
    and installed it , but after opening the loader file nothing mentioned about device software , only shows apps that i've already have them !
    and after installing , i got a message that says : your device software updated , but nothing happens , when i see device version in my phone , it's still the same as before

  9. #389
    Joe Jerde's Avatar
    Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,834
    Liked
    1502 times
    Quote Originally Posted by arshadyp View Post
    i've downloaded this file : t mobile 7.1.0.284
    and installed it , but after opening the loader file nothing mentioned about device software , only shows apps that i've already have them !
    and after installing , i got a message that says : your device software updated , but nothing happens , when i see device version in my phone , it's still the same as before
    Hello, arshadyp, you need to make sure that you uninstall any older previous OS' from your computer as well. This is so the loader will recognize only the new OS you just installed.
    arshadyp likes this.

    Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

  10. #390
    arshadyp is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    PIN
    2845194c
    Device
    torch 9810
    OS
    7
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jerde View Post
    Hello, arshadyp, you need to make sure that you uninstall any older previous OS' from your computer as well. This is so the loader will recognize only the new OS you just installed.
    thank you , the problem is solved ,
    Joe Jerde likes this.

  11. #391
    Joe Jerde's Avatar
    Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,834
    Liked
    1502 times
    Quote Originally Posted by arshadyp View Post
    thank you , the problem is solved ,
    Anytime, glad to help.
    arshadyp likes this.

    Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

  12. #392
    janakp is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Device
    9900
    OS
    7.0
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey Neo!

    Does this work for BB 9900 also. cause I am uable to find the device after wipe and before re loading. Am I missing something

    Thanks

  13. #393
    ToraxCefiro's Avatar
    ToraxCefiro is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow ToraxCefiro On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Liked
    96 times
    Quote Originally Posted by janakp View Post
    Hey Neo!

    Does this work for BB 9900 also. cause I am uable to find the device after wipe and before re loading. Am I missing something

    Thanks
    Hi janakp and welcome to

    Yes, this guide is applicable to all BlackBerry devices.
    Can you kindly specify the issue you're having when you're updating your OS?
    That way, we will be able to address the issue and resolve it the soonest time possible.
    ToraxCefiro
    Click the LIKE button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center[B] | Rules and Guidelines[B] l

  14. #394
    Ery Ramlee is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A, A
    PIN
    2184C37C
    Device
    bold 9700
    OS
    5
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    help me please , why happen like this ?

    All In One Guide - How To Upgrade Your Device - with Pictures & Videos-1.jpg

    i cant connect the bold 9700 for upgrading .

  15. #395
    akinpuddy is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Device
    bold 5
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    Can't install Os 7.1 on my bold 9900

    Hi guys and thanks for the great work you're doing.

    I'm having trouble install the os 7.1 on my new bold 9900. I have followed both the video and print instruction on this forum with both the Telenor and leaked versions and end up getting the same result. In the app loader wizard window, only google, wireless media sync and whatsapp (my app world installations so far) are showing and all have been designated "none" under 'Action".

    My connection seems to be slow at the moment so I can't upload ascreenshot.

    Can you help?

  16. #396
    ToraxCefiro's Avatar
    ToraxCefiro is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow ToraxCefiro On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Liked
    96 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ery Ramlee View Post
    help me please , why happen like this ?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	3549

    i cant connect the bold 9700 for upgrading .
    Hello Ery Ramlee and Welcome to
    Can you give us more information how you did you go about updating your device OS?
    ToraxCefiro
    Click the LIKE button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center[B] | Rules and Guidelines[B] l

  17. #397
    ToraxCefiro's Avatar
    ToraxCefiro is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow ToraxCefiro On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Liked
    96 times
    Quote Originally Posted by akinpuddy View Post
    Hi guys and thanks for the great work you're doing.

    I'm having trouble install the os 7.1 on my new bold 9900. I have followed both the video and print instruction on this forum with both the Telenor and leaked versions and end up getting the same result. In the app loader wizard window, only google, wireless media sync and whatsapp (my app world installations so far) are showing and all have been designated "none" under 'Action".

    My connection seems to be slow at the moment so I can't upload ascreenshot.

    Can you help?
    Hi akinpuddy and Welcome to

    If you did follow the instructions, I don't think you would encounter issues.
    Did you delete your previous OS installed on your computer before doing the upgrade?

    Let us know more details so we can further help you better
    ToraxCefiro
    Click the LIKE button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center[B] | Rules and Guidelines[B] l

  18. #398
    aaksha1994 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Device
    9810
    OS
    7.0
    Posts
    3
    Liked
    0 times
    my apploader doesnt shows ano os.while i have installed two i.e. 7.1 and 7.0
    but it dosent shows any os.even when i try with bbsak it tell no os found for your device.
    i hava torch 9810 i tried both leaked as well as official but unable to detect..
    please help......

  19. #399
    grimreaper's Avatar
    grimreaper is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    T-Dot, ON
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Posts
    1,635
    Liked
    498 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aaksha1994 View Post
    my apploader doesnt shows ano os.while i have installed two i.e. 7.1 and 7.0
    but it dosent shows any os.even when i try with bbsak it tell no os found for your device.
    i hava torch 9810 i tried both leaked as well as official but unable to detect..
    please help......
    Hello aaksha1994, and welcome to

    Sounds like you never deleted the vendor.xml file(s) , which prevents users from using another mobile carrier's OS.

    Delete the vendor.xml file, restart the AppLoader, plug in your BlackBerry Torch 9810, and it will find your device, as well as show you the installed "local" OS

    Thank you.

  20. #400
    aaksha1994 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Device
    9810
    OS
    7.0
    Posts
    3
    Liked
    0 times

    error updating

    Quote Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
    Hello aaksha1994, and welcome to

    Sounds like you never deleted the vendor.xml file(s) , which prevents users from using another mobile carrier's OS.

    Delete the vendor.xml file, restart the AppLoader, plug in your BlackBerry Torch 9810, and it will find your device, as well as show you the installed "local" OS

    Thank you.
    even tried after deleting the vendor.xml in the apploader folder.
    Now it started showing os 7.1 in the DM but as i try to update it tells Only premium service users can upgrade.....
    i even tried by only opening the app loader but it shows my apps installed but no os..
    plesae help.....

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •