Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 449

  1. #9
    Pblakeney's Avatar
    Pblakeney is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    7.0.0.362
    Carrier
    VZW
    Posts
    336
    Thanks Neo,

    This is good for some of us who tend to forget a step or two or three.



  2. #10
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Your all too kind...I didn't want to take away from all the other threads out there from all of you who have done outstanding jobs...but I thought having it all in one thread for the most part would be easier for the "brand newbies"

    I just referred one of my son's friends to the site the other day and had that in mind while writing it.

  3. #11
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Fantastic Neo, thanks a lot for putting all the effort into that masterpiece. It's a thing of beauty.



  4. #12
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Your the master Neo! Great work... well... AS ALWAYS! :hail: :hail:

  5. #13
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Your all too kind...I didn't want to take away from all the other threads out there from all of you who have done outstanding jobs...but I thought having it all in one thread for the most part would be easier for the "brand newbies"

    I just referred one of my son's friends to the site the other day and had that in mind while writing it.
    Don't be silly Neo, this is really awesome. It's so easy I think Bryan might be able to follow it



  6. #14
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Don't be silly Neo, this is really awesome. It's so easy I think Bryan might be able to follow it
    You are a hurtful hurtful man J

    Whatever happened to my hugable little pookey bear

  7. #15
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    You are a hurtful hurtful man J

    Whatever happened to my hugable little pookey bear
    Here he is :dance::dance:

  8. #16
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    I'll be adding a vid for each step. So they can be watched individually. should be easier on the brain that way

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •