Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 60

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by rounsy222 View Post
    ok. now i am thoroughly confused. i reinstalled bbsak, backuped files, can see that they have info in them, go to restore them and nothing, says phone may flash during backup then goes immediately to backup complete. just that quick. so then i tried downloading directly to sd card and my computer sees my phone(removable disk j on my computer, can unhook and disc j disappears, rehook it up and disc j reappears) but then keeps telling me to to insert disc in drive. sooooooooo. i'm not sure where to go from here. perhaps reformatting computer and starting from scratch because i may have some partially corrupt files. or ???
    hold it for a second :-)

    make sure, that in options a) mass storage mode is enabled
    and b) that it is set to automatically enable, when connected

    ... about the BBSAK backup, is the backup folder named 'backup' on your PC?
    Last edited by breiti; 01-10-2010 at 12:27 PM.



  2. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    superior wi
    Device
    tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.530
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by breiti View Post
    hold it for a second :-)

    make sure, that in options a) mass storage mode is enabled
    and b) that it is set to automatically enable, when connected

    ... about the BBSAK backup, is the backup folder named 'backup' on your PC?
    mass is enabled, and it is set to automatically enable. and yes backup up folder is named "backup". when i go to backup it has me rename previous backup files, which i do. however i rename them like backup 1, backup 2etc.. could that cause the issue with it? also i erased all of them when i re-installed bbsak just to make sure i had a fresh start.

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by rounsy222 View Post
    mass is enabled, and it is set to automatically enable. and yes backup up folder is named "backup". when i go to backup it has me rename previous backup files, which i do. however i rename them like backup 1, backup 2etc.. could that cause the issue with it? also i erased all of them when i re-installed bbsak just to make sure i had a fresh start.
    ok, then let's try the disk version - have you already copied it to your card? If so, use the BB internal file manager and try to open the backup.jad with it!



  4. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    superior wi
    Device
    tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.530
    Posts
    75
    tried downloading directly to sd card and my computer sees my phone(removable disk j on my computer, can unhook and disc j disappears, rehook it up and disc j reappears) but then keeps telling me to insert disc in drive. So I am going to try on another computer tomorrow and see what happens.
    Posted via mobile device

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    any luck so far?



  6. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    superior wi
    Device
    tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.530
    Posts
    75
    lol. par for the course, tried using my step-daughters new laptop(win 7, 64bit) and our dog chewed through her power cord and her battery was pretty much dead. so we will have a new power cord by the end of the week and will try then. i was able to load up bbsak, both version 1.5 and 1.7 created backup file but thats all the battery i had. but i have seen where people with win 7 64bit are/were having issues with bbsak so i will see.

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by rounsy222 View Post
    lol. par for the course, tried using my step-daughters new laptop(win 7, 64bit) and our dog chewed through her power cord and her battery was pretty much dead. so we will have a new power cord by the end of the week and will try then. i was able to load up bbsak, both version 1.5 and 1.7 created backup file but thats all the battery i had. but i have seen where people with win 7 64bit are/were having issues with bbsak so i will see.
    Sorry to hear that about the dog. Our puppy got her teeth on one of my Tour's a while back...BADDDDDDDDD dog...

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    9500
    OS
    always the latest
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by rounsy222 View Post
    lol. par for the course, tried using my step-daughters new laptop(win 7, 64bit) and our dog chewed through her power cord and her battery was pretty much dead. so we will have a new power cord by the end of the week and will try then. i was able to load up bbsak, both version 1.5 and 1.7 created backup file but thats all the battery i had. but i have seen where people with win 7 64bit are/were having issues with bbsak so i will see.
    LOL, good luck, our daughter has two rabbits eating their way through all cables they'll find

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •