Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 28

  1. #9
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Did you shrink the OS, P3?
    Nope this is the unshrunk version, I have run it shrunk and unshrunk.

    As a matter of fact I am going to start hacking this up today...as soon as I finish working on Lovely 3.0 for the 8900 and Bold.




  2. #10
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    Nope this is the unshrunk version, I have run it shrunk and unshrunk.

    As a matter of fact I am going to start hacking this up today...as soon as I finish working on Lovely 3.0 for the 8900 and Bold.
    Just a word of wisdom I got from some peoples.....if you shrink, leave the Voice Notes Recorder and Set up Wizard, as the OS needs those .cods to run smoother. (less lag)

  3. #11
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    yeah when i shrunk it my media player wouldnt work and my meory option wouldnt show

  4. #12
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Just a word of wisdom I got from some peoples.....if you shrink, leave the Voice Notes Recorder and Set up Wizard, as the OS needs those .cods to run smoother. (less lag)
    I know from our previous conversations that you love the 5.0 O.S. I think i'm going to do a complete wipe but I want all of the goodies to work perfectly.....Why am I addicted to leaks....

    I am going to reinstall, clean wipe and install, see if that helps with my problems.

  5. #13
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Just a word of wisdom I got from some peoples.....if you shrink, leave the Voice Notes Recorder and Set up Wizard, as the OS needs those .cods to run smoother. (less lag)
    I know from our previous conversations that you love the 5.0 O.S. I think i'm going to do a complete wipe but I want all of the goodies to work perfectly.....Why am I addicted to leaks....

    I am going to reinstall, clean wipe and install, see if that helps with my problems.
    ....and don't forget about the security wipe

  6. #14
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Yeah do that I showed olta and she has been hooked. Lol it cleans some things out that are corrupt when updating a os.

  7. #15
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Yeah do that I showed olta and she has been hooked. Lol it cleans some things out that are corrupt when updating a os.
    You sure did...can't thank you enough

  8. #16
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    ....and don't forget about the security wipe
    ??security wipe?? what is that?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •