How To unlock your phone!
Alright I had several people ask me today so I thought I would throw this up here.
• Ensure SIM card is inserted correctly.
• From main screen, select Manage Connections icon. Select “Turn All Connections Off.”
• Return to main screen, select Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card.
• Type 'MEPD' (letters will not appear on-screen but a menu will pop up).
• Type 'MEP2' (user will be prompted to enter MEP code)
• Enter the unlock code (from Guarded Link), then tap Return key on the screen. Confirmation received.
• Reboot device
• From main screen, select Manage Connections and then “Restore Connections.”
Device is now unlocked.
This is for you kids that just got your new unlock codes.
Last edited by jasonfyc; 07-22-2009 at 12:26 AM.
Very nice Jason :fing02: I think someone is looking for a sticky
This is goody good Jason!!! :arms:
You got any Wal-Mart Smilie faces?
Originally Posted by Bryan
AAAhh, shucks miss!
Originally Posted by olta777
ok, now is the telecom provider the only source for the serial number that i have to enter?
Tags for this Thread