I have a 8350i and I updated my DM to 5 and my phone is up to date 220.127.116.11. I downloaded the bbm5 and moved the files to java and the one to the other folder. Everything went good and it shows on DM in my phone's apps but there is not an icon in my phone. Please help me.
V4.5.0124 (platform 18.104.22.168)
dam ok thx man!
Try the www.theiexplorers.com/BBM from your BB browser.Originally Posted by sunkast
Last edited by olta777; 07-25-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Dude it's supposed to be BB! Darn RIM auto correctionOriginally Posted by jlevy73
Doh forgot about that link.
Can anyone that has BBM 5 installed tell me if they get the option to add contact by contact by phone number??
Or like me, only have the option to add contact by PIN or email.
Without this menu you cant use BBM for SMS =(
Shown in the picture and you tube video below.
YouTube - The New Blackberry Messenger - New BBM
1) Curve 8330If you still need assistance please post the followng information in your post:
1) Blackberry Model
2) Operations System - found in options ----> about
3) Phone Carrier
4) Error Message / or situation.
2) v22.214.171.124 (Platform 126.96.36.199)
4) OTA versions say not compatible and trying to install Curve version via DM results in similar message - "This application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded".
I even tried this method - link - but still no luck.
After trying all these different methods and them not working, DM won't recognize my BB until I reboot my computer.
Last edited by firecaptain; 08-14-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Go to this link from your phone: BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 OTAs
Then click on BBM 5.0 (For 4.5/Curve) - English Only
Last edited by sunkast; 08-14-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Anyway - it says it's starting to download and the white bar dialog box comes up. The hourglass spins and then [ ! Download failed. ]
Under details - 907 Invalid COD HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error
---------------- Now playing: LLOYD BANKS - HANDS UP/DIRTY via FoxyTunes