Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 168 of 213

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    20d7a7d2
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7.0.141
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    If you have a back up, you can just do a selective restore from the advanced back up and restore tool.

    thanks alot i hav got a back up but i dnt know what file has my contacts details and i try to put restore the blackberry messenger file but still no luck also after upgrading to the OS 5 on to the blackberry i cant seems to make or recieve any thing my network shows fuil reception but wen i make a call it fails... im on vodafone in the uk ive tried changing and serachin for my mobile network but noting works any idea whats rong?



  2. #162
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    1

    Help Me!!

    i have tried all your steps but it still wont work. i have the blackberry tour from verizon. my operating sytem is vista 64 bit and the error message i get is NO ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS DESIGNED FOR YOUR DEVICE WERE FOUND! please help me i really want this to work.

    thanks


    If you still need assistance please post the followng information in your post:
    1) Blackberry Model
    2) Operations System - found in options ----> about
    3) Phone Carrier
    4) Error Message / or situation.

    Thanks.[/QUOTE]

  3. #163
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by menooch18 View Post
    i have tried all your steps but it still wont work. i have the blackberry tour from verizon. my operating sytem is vista 64 bit and the error message i get is NO ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS DESIGNED FOR YOUR DEVICE WERE FOUND! please help me i really want this to work.

    thanks


    If you still need assistance please post the followng information in your post:
    1) Blackberry Model
    2) Operations System - found in options ----> about
    3) Phone Carrier
    4) Error Message / or situation.

    Thanks.
    Welcome to BBOS. You most likely don't have the OS for your phone installed on your computer. Are you using a Tour? It would be helpful if you could fill out the other 3 questions, carrier, mode, OS version as asked of in the first post.
    Last edited by sunkast; 08-18-2009 at 12:32 PM.



  4. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    20F54444
    Device
    9000
    OS
    4.6.0.297
    Posts
    2
    I have been running BBM 5.0 on my AT&T Bold for a month or so with no problems.

    After I downloaded the official AT&T release of 4.6.0.297 yesterday, the update downgraded my BBM back to 4.6.

    Now none of the methods in this forum are working, and I can't seem to get BBM 5.0 up and running again. I keep getting the "Application is not compatible" error.

    Anyone else having this problem?

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by drklrd99 View Post
    I have been running BBM 5.0 on my AT&T Bold for a month or so with no problems.

    After I downloaded the official AT&T release of 4.6.0.297 yesterday, the update downgraded my BBM back to 4.6.

    Now none of the methods in this forum are working, and I can't seem to get BBM 5.0 up and running again. I keep getting the "Application is not compatible" error.

    Anyone else having this problem?
    Try this link from your phone browser: BBM 5.0 OTA

    You could also try the ones in this thread: http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ota-works.html



  6. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    20F54444
    Device
    9000
    OS
    4.6.0.297
    Posts
    2
    No luck. The OTA's keep saying "download failed"

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Bold & Tour
    OS
    5.0 & 4.7
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOU SHOULD ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE MOST RECENT OPERATING SYSTEM ON YOUR PHONE (official or leaked). THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL WORK ON YOUR DEVICE BECAUSE THIS SOFTWARE IS BETA (Not Released).


    Step One:
    No pictureshere, just download the zip file...remember where it downloaded to we will need to go back there.

    Step Two
    Open the zip folder and extract all contents to a folder name you can remember. I extracted mine to a folder called bbm.


    Step Three
    Open Windows Explorer (I'm assuming you know how) and navigate to the folder where you extracted your new messenger files (mine is bbm)


    Step Four
    Navigate to the For 4.7. 0 (or whatever your folder is) and move the cod files so that they are in the same folder as your alx file (see above, I just moved the cod file and the english cod file.)

    Step Five
    Plug in phone and run DM (No pictues here sorry)

    Step Six
    Select Application Loader


    Step Seven
    Select add/remove application by pressing the start button.


    Step Eight
    Select Browse and Navigate to the folder that you made and put the blackberry messenger alx and cods files. (I navigated to my documents and then bbm)



    Step Nine
    Select the file Blackberry_Messenger alx file. and press open



    Step Ten:
    After you finish step nine you are nearly home free. The next step is to press the Next Button and DM will install this file and reboot your Blackberry.




    If you still need assistance please post the followng information in your post:
    1) Blackberry Model
    2) Operations System - found in options ----> about
    3) Phone Carrier
    4) Error Message / or situation.

    Thanks.
    I'm new to your site in past had BBM 5.0 running on my BB upgraded to 5.0.0.190 wasn't happy with the OS went back to .100 and now can not for the life of me get BBM 5.0 back on my BB with a icon to BBM 5.0.

    Would somebody please tell me what I'm, doing wrong.

    1) Bold 9000
    2) 5.0.0.100
    3) ATT
    4) This software is not for your BB or something close to that. Ive been trying to load BBM 5.0 I also have gone into the shared folder and manually put the the files in the folder BBM 5.0 is installed no icon is found also did the ota same thing no icon. Thanks, Lindsey

  8. #168
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsey View Post
    I'm new to your site in past had BBM 5.0 running on my BB upgraded to 5.0.0.190 wasn't happy with the OS went back to .100 and now can not for the life of me get BBM 5.0 back on my BB with a icon to BBM 5.0.

    Would somebody please tell me what I'm, doing wrong.

    1) Bold 9000
    2) 5.0.0.100
    3) ATT
    4) This software is not for your BB or something close to that. Ive been trying to load BBM 5.0 I also have gone into the shared folder and manually put the the files in the folder BBM 5.0 is installed no icon is found also did the ota same thing no icon. Thanks, Lindsey
    Welcome to BlackberryOS. If you install BBM 5.0, but can't find the icon, it usually means you have the incorrect version installed. This happens if you try to install say the version for OS 4.6 on a phone running OS 5.0. For OS 5.0, you need to install the version that is for that particular OS version. Try the OTA link I have below. It should work for you hopefully.

    http://www.theiexplorers.com/BBM/For_5.0.0/BBMen.jad

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •