Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 153 to 160 of 213

  1. #153
    galflex is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    20d7a7d2
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7.0.141
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Err I don't think you understood my questions... When you go to that site with the BBM links on your phone, what happens when you try to download/install it from your phone. I'm focusing just on your phone, not your computer right now.



    ohh ok wen i try access the website on my phone it says Http error 503: service unavailable with a message below sayin..this service is cruuently unable to handle your request due to maintenance of the server.please try loading a different page. contact your service provider if this problem persist



  2. #154
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by galflex View Post
    ohh ok wen i try access the website on my phone it says Http error 503: service unavailable with a message below sayin..this service is cruuently unable to handle your request due to maintenance of the server.please try loading a different page. contact your service provider if this problem persist
    Galflex....from your blackberry browers go to options --->Browser Configuration. Make sure identification is set to blackberry. Go back to your browser start page and click on this link.

    http://www.theiexplorers.com/BBM/For_4.7.0/BBMen.jad

    I just typed this in and it worked for me. Let us know what happens.

    As a side note: I think you should upgrade to the newest OS for the Storm which is version 148 (Official) or one of the leaked versions (151 or OS 5.0.0.140) to get better performance out of your BBM 5.0.
    Last edited by P3Designs; 08-15-2009 at 08:32 AM.

  3. #155
    galflex is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    20d7a7d2
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7.0.141
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    Galflex....from your blackberry browers go to options --->Browser Configuration. Make sure identification is set to blackberry. Go back to your browser start page and click on this link.

    http://www.theiexplorers.com/BBM/For_4.7.0/BBMen.jad

    I just typed this in and it worked for me. Let us know what happens.

    As a side note: I think you should upgrade to the newest OS for the Storm which is version 148 (Official) or one of the leaked versions (151 or OS 5.0.0.140) to get better performance out of your BBM 5.0.

    thanks well i updated to the 5.0.0.140 os and its not very stable but i understand that its a beta so it will hav a few glitches but main thing is the blackberry messenger icon is missing within my messengers folder and also i tried to download messegere 5 from blackberry forums and it was downloaded successfully but still no icon and no messenger to used do u know how to get my icon bak so i can get my messenger back thanks ohh and also did try to do it through the desktop manager but still saying not compatable



  4. #156
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by galflex View Post
    thanks well i updated to the 5.0.0.140 os and its not very stable but i understand that its a beta so it will hav a few glitches but main thing is the blackberry messenger icon is missing within my messengers folder and also i tried to download messegere 5 from blackberry forums and it was downloaded successfully but still no icon and no messenger to used do u know how to get my icon bak so i can get my messenger back thanks ohh and also did try to do it through the desktop manager but still saying not compatable
    You will need to follow the steps below.

    Install by this link using you Blackberry browser OTA
    You should then go to Options menu
    Appications
    Select the Blackberry Messenger 4.7 version and uninstall by tapping the red X.
    Reset your phone using a battery pull.

    Let me know if this works.

  5. #157
    galflex is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    20d7a7d2
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7.0.141
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    You will need to follow the steps below.

    Install by this link using you Blackberry browser OTA
    You should then go to Options menu
    Appications
    Select the Blackberry Messenger 4.7 version and uninstall by tapping the red X.
    Reset your phone using a battery pull.

    Let me know if this works.

    ive already got the bbmessenger 5 on the handset through another site because the one u posted keeps comin up with an error ...now as for goin to application and deleting it from there unfortunately ive already deleted it through the desktop manager is there any other way



  6. #158
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by galflex View Post
    ive already got the bbmessenger 5 on the handset through another site because the one u posted keeps comin up with an error
    Are you still missing the icon?
    Last edited by sunkast; 08-15-2009 at 12:24 PM.

  7. #159
    galflex is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    20d7a7d2
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7.0.141
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Are you still missing the icon?


    ok i think what i needed was just the battery pull and ive got the icon to show now only problem is ive lost all my contacts :17:

  8. #160
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by galflex View Post
    ok i think what i needed was just the battery pull and ive got the icon to show now only problem is ive lost all my contacts :17:
    If you have a back up, you can just do a selective restore from the advanced back up and restore tool.

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •