hone: It is a 11 easy steps from the time you call until you disconnect one of the calls.
Good information for new blackberry users ...
1. Dial your first call using the address book or dial it with the keypad, or await someone else calling.
2. When the two lines are connected, press the Talk button, or the green call button.
3. On this screen, type the name or number you want to call. Then press the Talk button again.
4. Once you are connected with the third line, press the Menu button.
5. Once the window is opened, press the option that says, Join.
6. The two calls are now connected.
7. To disconnect from one caller but not the other, press the Menu button again.
8. Go to the End Call option.
9. A new screen will pop up asking you who you want to disconnect.
10. Chose the caller you would like to disconnect.
11. You have disconnected them.
Hope it helped some of you and all of you can enjoy it!