How to three way call on your BlackBerry
hone: It is a 11 easy steps from the time you call until you disconnect one of the calls.
Good information for new blackberry users ...
1. Dial your first call using the address book or dial it with the keypad, or await someone else calling.
2. When the two lines are connected, press the Talk button, or the green call button.
3. On this screen, type the name or number you want to call. Then press the Talk button again.
4. Once you are connected with the third line, press the Menu button.
5. Once the window is opened, press the option that says, Join.
6. The two calls are now connected.
7. To disconnect from one caller but not the other, press the Menu button again.
8. Go to the End Call option.
9. A new screen will pop up asking you who you want to disconnect.
10. Chose the caller you would like to disconnect.
11. You have disconnected them.
Hope it helped some of you and all of you can enjoy it!
Thanks Leo, this is a great write up! :arms:
Thanks Leo....nice 11 step program to get people on there feet and rolling with the three way.
Nice write up! Where were you a couple of days ago when this was hotly discussed topic, we needed this :lmao:
Thanks for posting
thanks for posting leo!
i have a question though... is this dedicated to certain blackberries? the storm is my first bb so i am really not sure but.... i had found this info a couple days ago as we were trying to figure out how to disconnect one person vs the other on a call and discovered that the storm doesnt have the end call option listed in the instructions :dunno:
Right on leo :fing02:, Now if i only had 2 friends to call :loser:
i hate doing a 3 way call on my Storm because of the fact that it has 11 steps :grumble:
hone: On the storm when you have a 3 way call in process all you need to do is press flash and the second number you called will be disconnected :biggthumpup:
Originally Posted by Laney
Tags for this Thread