Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 25

  1. #17
    Justin Rampage's Avatar
    Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    I doubt it but possible. You can test by putting all javas from removed folder back into pa java and run app loader.
    I could always try putting everything on... then the good old process of elimination from there. Fun fun fun



  2. #18
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Did you make sure to put the BlackBerry Attachment Service back on loading the OS?
    Yep. I made sure I put attachment services back on.
    Justin, try a wipe and reload. That would be my suggestion at this point. May be try doing a security wipe, jl or bbsak, load .75, then straight to .148 then the OS that you want but without wiping. It should flash your phone to factory. I would give it a try.

  3. #19
    Justin Rampage's Avatar
    Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted
    Justin, try a wipe and reload. That would be my suggestion at this point. May be try doing a security wipe, jl or bbsak, load .75, then straight to .148 then the OS that you want but without wiping. It should flash your phone to factory. I would give it a try.
    I will give it a try. Thanks. :22:



  4. #20
    Justin Rampage's Avatar
    Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Justin, try a wipe and reload. That would be my suggestion at this point. May be try doing a security wipe, jl or bbsak, load .75, then straight to .148 then the OS that you want but without wiping. It should flash your phone to factory. I would give it a try.
    Did all of that... No cigar... Ugh

  5. #21
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage View Post
    Did all of that... No cigar... Ugh
    At this point, I would suggest a replacement



  6. #22
    Justin Rampage's Avatar
    Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    At this point, I would suggest a replacement
    Poor phone... We went through so much together... *holds back a tear*

  7. #23
    Justin Rampage's Avatar
    Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    At this point, I would suggest a replacement
    I wiped the phone again. Went from .75 to .148 to .151 again. For some reason it works perfectly up until .151. Weird! Thanks for the help! I wish .151 would work... :\
    Last edited by Justin Rampage; 07-13-2009 at 11:20 PM.

  8. #24
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    At this point, I would suggest a replacement
    I wiped the phone again. Went from .75 to .148 to .151 again. For some reason it works perfectly up until .151. Weird! Thanks for the help! I wish .151 would work... :\
    I wonder if its broken again in .151?
    Last edited by olta777; 07-14-2009 at 12:41 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •