Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 25

  1. #9
    Justin Rampage's Avatar
    Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted
    Yeah they should be able to receive it as most phones on vzw support mms. What format is it in? Are you attaching it from ringtones or from messages?
    It sends them as .mp3 format, but I thought the files were .wavs... I have tried attaching the files from ringtones and from the actual text message. Same results both times. This is so weird.



  2. #10
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted
    Yeah they should be able to receive it as most phones on vzw support mms. What format is it in? Are you attaching it from ringtones or from messages?
    It sends them as .mp3 format, but I thought the files were .wavs... I have tried attaching the files from ringtones and from the actual text message. Same results both times. This is so weird.
    That's weird. Try updating PRL (*22899 send). If you keep having the issue, I would recommend a wipe/reinstall (first security wipe, then BBSAK or JL). If still an issue, I would suspect hardware. Hope this helps.

  3. #11
    Justin Rampage's Avatar
    Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    That's weird. Try updating PRL (*22899 send). If you keep having the issue, I would recommend a wipe/reinstall (first security wipe, then BBSAK or JL). If still an issue, I would suspect hardware. Hope this helps.
    I tried *22899, but no success. I did a complete wipe (security and with BBSAK) lastnight so they can't be it. Is there maybe something I got rid of with lyrical's BBShrink?



  4. #12
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage View Post
    I tried *22899, but no success. I did a complete wipe (security and with BBSAK) lastnight so they can't be it. Is there maybe something I got rid of with lyrical's BBShrink?
    Did you make sure to put the BlackBerry Attachment Service back on loading the OS?

  5. #13
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    That's weird. Try updating PRL (*22899 send). If you keep having the issue, I would recommend a wipe/reinstall (first security wipe, then BBSAK or JL). If still an issue, I would suspect hardware. Hope this helps.
    I tried *22899, but no success. I did a complete wipe (security and with BBSAK) lastnight so they can't be it. Is there maybe something I got rid of with lyrical's BBShrink?
    I doubt it but possible. You can test by putting all javas from removed folder back into pa java and run app loader.



  6. #14
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Rampage View Post
    I tried *22899, but no success. I did a complete wipe (security and with BBSAK) lastnight so they can't be it. Is there maybe something I got rid of with lyrical's BBShrink?
    Did you make sure to put the BlackBerry Attachment Service back on loading the OS?
    That's right. This may be it. Great Stiefler, I didn't even think of it.

  7. #15
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    That's right. This may be it. Great Stiefler, I didn't even think of it.
    I am pretty sure its for emails. But I remember reading a member did this and this issue got resolved. Im crossing my fingers for you Justin!

  8. #16
    Justin Rampage's Avatar
    Justin Rampage is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Justin Rampage On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    PIN
    30FF5FD9
    Device
    9550 (Storm 2)
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Did you make sure to put the BlackBerry Attachment Service back on loading the OS?
    Yep. I made sure I put attachment services back on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •