Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 42

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    .282
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    ok that means you have a 8gb sdhc class 2 wich is good, you may want to try formatting the card using the phone instead of the pc, i got better results that way

    Sorry to sound like a dummy, but how to format using the phone? Do you mean format the card while it is in the phone and connected to the pc? Or is there a program on the phone for formatting the card there? I may not know that one...



  2. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by gamehunter View Post
    Sorry to sound like a dummy, but how to format using the phone? Do you mean format the card while it is in the phone and connected to the pc? Or is there a program on the phone for formatting the card there? I may not know that one...
    On your phone go to

    options>memory>hit your bb button and choose format

    That should get you going

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    thanks B for jumping, am half sleeping half awake, and full homer simpson today,

    put the mem card in the phone then follow Bryan procedure



  4. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    thanks B for jumping, am half sleeping half awake, and full homer simpson today,

    put the mem card in the phone then follow Bryan procedure
    No problem E I guess I should have added the step about making sure the SD card is in the phone :lmao:

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    .282
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    On your phone go to

    options>memory>hit your bb button and choose format

    That should get you going
    Well thanks E and Bryan... looks like that did it!! I have done the format via the phone and then replaced my data that I had saved on my desktop. The folders were kind enough to "merge" for me and voila, seems as fast as before!! I was getting a view "timers" so I am currently doing a reset but thiking this is it... all fixed.
    You guys are awesome... and let me tell you...if I had any friends I would DEFINITELY recommend you to them!! (I will work on that)
    Thanks again... maybe my problem will help someone down the road. Heck, maybe "I" will help someone down the road
    Cheers!!

    :You_Rock_Emoticon:



  6. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by gamehunter View Post
    Well thanks E and Bryan... looks like that did it!! I have done the format via the phone and then replaced my data that I had saved on my desktop. The folders were kind enough to "merge" for me and voila, seems as fast as before!! I was getting a view "timers" so I am currently doing a reset but thiking this is it... all fixed.
    You guys are awesome... and let me tell you...if I had any friends I would DEFINITELY recommend you to them!! (I will work on that)
    Thanks again... maybe my problem will help someone down the road. Heck, maybe "I" will help someone down the road
    Cheers!!

    :You_Rock_Emoticon:
    Awesome GH, glad you got it running.

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by gamehunter View Post
    Well thanks E and Bryan... looks like that did it!! I have done the format via the phone and then replaced my data that I had saved on my desktop. The folders were kind enough to "merge" for me and voila, seems as fast as before!! I was getting a view "timers" so I am currently doing a reset but thiking this is it... all fixed.
    You guys are awesome... and let me tell you...if I had any friends I would DEFINITELY recommend you to them!! (I will work on that)
    Thanks again... maybe my problem will help someone down the road. Heck, maybe "I" will help someone down the road
    Cheers!!

    :You_Rock_Emoticon:
    Outstanding I am glad you are up and running!

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    .282
    Posts
    22
    Beautiful!! Reset all done and camera is as fast as ever! You know..it seemed like such a small annoyance compared to some of the big problems people come here with. I almost didn't ask.
    But it shows how diverse and knowledgable you folks are on here. I came with a problem that I thought was related to the 5.0 OS...and you guys guide me right to my memory card LOL. You should all be doctors..... kinda like an episode of House anyway
    Later all!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •