BB typing shortcuts.
These are some helpful shortcuts I found lastnight. I have spent many hours in the day and night on my Storm. And since I spend so much time on it I have came across some very helpful tips and shortcuts. I have tested all my findings with my bbm crew. And have had great results. There my beta testers lol. Ok here are the tips.
Here's a quick way to show your signature and our name.
• first you must have a signatute on your phone. Go to options/ owner, and tuor your name and signature you want to have under info. Remember don't push enter just press. Space. You can use theses shortcuts any were you text are type.
• sig. This will show your signature.
• usrid This will show your name.
• mypin This will show your pin
• mynumber This will show your number
• br (
• rb )
• Lt Will show your time.
• Ld Todays date.
Well that be it. Have fun and Love the ones who are close to you. Leave feedback. :240:
Last edited by Natemz; 07-04-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Excellent Randy, thanks a lot. Have a great 4th.
randy, the last two don't work. Are you typing "Id"?
Ahhhhhh thanks. I was typing it & id lol
Originally Posted by randyrkelly
Great job, Randy!!! Thank you for being such a great contribution to BB OS!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
myver - shows your OS version
Also for those who don't know, you can set any of these you want using autotext. Options > autotext. For instance, I added the days of the week: mon = Monday, tue = Tuesday, etc. and many more. My initials spells out my whole name, hdwe = hardware, you get the idea. Heck you could even add bbos = BlackBerryOS lol.
Tags for this Thread