Most Popular BlackBerry Tips and Tricks
1 - Turn on the backlighting
2 - Switch to another program
- Hold the Alt key and press the Escape button. Continue to hold the Alt key and select a program. Release the Alt key to switch to that program.
3 - Exit a screen or dialog box
4 - Insert a period
- Press the Space key twice. The next letter is capitalized.
5 - Insert the at sign (@) and periods in an Email field
6 - Type an accent or special character
- Hold the letter key and roll the trackball/trackwheel.
7 - Capitalize a letter
- Hold the letter key until the capitalized letter appears.
8 - Move the cursor in a different direction
- The Alt key and roll the trackball/trackwheel.
9 - Change an option field
- Hold the Alt key. Click a value.
10 - Move to an item in a list or menu
- Press the first letter of the item.
11 - Select a check box
- Press the Space key. To clear the check box, press the Space key again.
12 - Select a line of text
- Press the Shift key and roll the trackball/trackwheel.
13 - Move down a screen
14 - Move up a screen
- Press the Shift key + the Space key.