Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 66

  1. #25
    olimazi is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.75
    Posts
    20

    Backup 3rd Party Apps without DM?

    Is there any way to backup 3rd party apps without DM?



  2. #26
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by olimazi View Post
    Is there any way to backup 3rd party apps without DM?
    As of right now, there is no other way other then using DM

  3. #27
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    I wish RIM added an option to back up 3rd party apps without having to do the device switch wizard....



  4. #28
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I wish RIM added an option to back up 3rd party apps without having to do the device switch wizard....
    We could only wish.. I will be in the line waiting for this release

  5. #29
    05Warrior's Avatar
    05Warrior is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    304824EB
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .114 Hybrid
    Posts
    110

    3rd party apps

    I am trying to back up my apps and for some reason I'm not able to back up all my apps like before. DM is only backing up about 4 apps. Any ideas?



  6. #30
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by 05Warrior View Post
    I am trying to back up my apps and for some reason I'm not able to back up all my apps like before. DM is only backing up about 4 apps. Any ideas?
    I believe that DM backups the more recent apps, so that you still have yours, just the newer ones it adds to the backup.

  7. #31
    05Warrior's Avatar
    05Warrior is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    304824EB
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .114 Hybrid
    Posts
    110
    I don't believe I ever had this problem before. DM has always backed up all my apps at one time.

  8. #32
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by 05Warrior View Post
    I don't believe I ever had this problem before. DM has always backed up all my apps at one time.
    In your backup file, are all your apps there?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •