There is a feature in app loader that some/many know about. I am posting this just for the user who do not know this is available.
1. Run App Loader
2. Click Next and this will bring up the next window
3. Let it check your phone's configuration
4. On you Applicatations Selection Screen, highlight system software or core applications and hit details.
***NOTE that these two options show very different selections of files.***
5. After hitting details, it should pop up the System Software Properties, hit modules.
6. After the previous steps should pop a window like this
***NOTE that the installed versions are on the phone and available versions are goin to be installed if your upgrading the OS.***