Hack: Memory Card Adapter Hiding Place
Alright, so here is the situation:
1) I have a Storm I for my work phone with a Otter Box Commuter Case
2) I use it to take pictures of machines/problems/workers/crazy people
3) Email takes forever at my company
4) I usually find an adapter from a coworker and upload pics to the server.
5) I just got and adapter but I don't want to carry it and/or lose it.
6) So I did this:
7) So now it is with my phone when I need it and I can't lose it.
helluva an idea reckless, nice job!
That's just wrong..... You're not supposed to think up ting to make life easier! Good idea! what did you use to cut the soft cover with? (just for those who might want to join your club...)
Bugly:Xacto Knife worked great.
I am an EDCer too (Every Day Carry). I like to all my tools close at hand, but that is another forum. (EDCFORUM.com if you want to check it out)
That is a great job. Clean, neat...heckuva idea. Wouldn't it have been simpler to just leave a USB cable in your toolbag/office/etc.? I'm not knocking it. It's pretty sharp. I'm just too lazy to even attempt it LOL.
Originally Posted by recklesstryg
Nah, I just don't carry a bag. It is easier for me to use the adapter card because I am not always at my computer. I travel between two plant and multiple computers some times. To each their own.
Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan
Moved to the "Tips & Tricks" forum. Thank you.
Tags for this Thread