A usually quiet RIM has been busy unleashing numerous statements about upcoming BlackBerry devices as well as pictures and rumors of their looks and specs. While some of these leaks might just be rumors, this one here will be released on a CDMA network, and after its initial release, possibly on GSM, CrackBerry confirms.
Now, off to the exciting information! Here are the rumored specs for this device:"Better known as the BlackBerry codename "Malibu," it will most likely launch with the name BlackBerry Curve Touch... It's going to be CDMA."
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM 8655 800MHz CPU
- Radio: CDMA – EvDo Rev A
- Display: 3.25″ 480×360 HVGA
- Navigation: Trackpad & Nav Keys
- Keypad: Virtual QWERTY
- Camera: 5 MP (with HD Video recording)
- Memory: 1GB Flash + 512MB RAM, Hot Swap MicroSD slot
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS: Autonomous & A-GPS
- Connectivity: NFC, Micro USB, Bluetooth 2.1
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, accelerometer
Sounds good! The only thing that sounds bad is that the release date for the device isn't until late 2011 or early 2012.
My question to you is: What touchscreen will you choose; Storm 3, Torch 2, or BlackBerry Curve Touch?